Chapter 7 The immortal and The fairy princess

''Elizabeth's pov''

We left the hospital at the beginning afternoon and walked. Meliodas keep me close to him. I could tell he really he meant what he said. He really mean it. Thanks to Merlin what she told me, I could understand my feelings little by little. I needed to understand more about these feelings for Meliodas and what my heart wants. I felt Meliodas's hand was holding my hand more gentling. I felt more safe and even more warmth. Soon my heart start to beating fast as I burn up. I needed to control my blushing before I pass out. If only Meliodas didn't making worse. As we walk, I wonder why the goddess clan and demon clan were going to have problems about the six knights of black? I know they were outlaws that they kill innocent people and even more. I think it was because they attack the goddesses back then and cause issues to the demon clan. Since the two clans don't have rulers any more, both clans have to live as a republic. 

I knew the six knights of black  would get a chance to down the goddess and demon clans. My worries again build up more worse. Soon I felt Meliodas's hand hold me tightly as he pulled me close to him. I turn my head and look at him. ''Elizabeth, there need worry about all of this. Trust me I'll end this problem in no time'' he said as he kiss my forehead. It made me clam and put a end of my worries as I nodded. Meliodas smile as we got to the boar hat. Meliodas open the door and seeing Ban and Elaine were kiss. They pulled away fast as Elaine looked shock and her face turn to crimson. She was wearing a white shoulder off with a mulberry dress and short sleeves. And some red shoes. Elaine looked at me with shock and embarrassment. I think she didn't knew that I now live the boar hat with Meliodas, Ban, Hawk and Wild. Her blushing became even worse. ''Elizabeth!?!?!?'' Elaine nearly shouted as Ban said 'surprise''. Ban soon explain Elaine that I now live with them as well work here. Elaine nodded but her face was still in crimson. Meliodas and I step as he closed the door. Ban was confused and looked at Meliodas as Elaine tried to clam down her blushing. ''It didn't you said that you and the princess were came back in the afternoon?'' Ban soon asked as he pulled Elaine in his lap. Elaine blushed a crazy. 

''Well we got off early. Ban, call King  we have some problems to explain tomorrow'' Meliodas said in serious tone. Ban nodded as he was whisper some to Elaine. Soon her face become bright red. Soon I notice Hawk and Wild weren't here. I wonder where they are? I asked Ban where was Hawk and Wild. Ban give a sigh ''I drunk them'' he said. I was shock heard that as Elaine shouted ''What?'' in confused. Meliodas asked to explain. ''I tried EVERYTHING to them clam down. I give give em their favorite scrapes and much more but they were still piss off because you were teasing the princess. So I drunk them and they are sleeping in kitchen" Ban soon explain.

I was shock that Hawk and Wild still mad in all morning to the afternoon. They didn't clam down after Meliodas was being childish. Elaine asked what Ban meant about Meliodas teased me. Soon my face turn deep shades red as Meliodas smirks. "Cap'n please don't let any thing come from your brain. Good thing Merlin didn't find out." Ban soon said. Elaine looked worry about what Ban said. We went to take a seat. I asked how Ban and Elaine met. Getting Elaine to explained. She told how to the two of them met. Ban was a bandit that couldn't trust humans because he was different. He went to the fountain of youth to find something good in his life. Elaine was guard the fountain of youth when her brother was gone. That when they met and Ban begin to trust her as well falling in love with her. Too Elaine as one day, they got attack by demon bandits. Ban got injured badly as Elaine give him the fountain of youth as she confess her love for him. I  couldn't help but enjoy their story as the evening falls. Elaine was going stay with us for one night.

She was going to sleep with Ban as Ban smirk. They went to Ban's room as we went to our room. I change back to my pink nightgown as I left the bathroom. I went to the room and seeing Meliodas was thinking about something. He was wearing a again his black sleeveless shirt and some baggy black shorts. I sat down and laying in bed. Meliodas soon laying as his arms were around me. I blushed as my heart start beating.

"Meliodas?" I asked as Meliodas give a "yeah". I was still thinking about it and I want him to know about this as I closed my eyes. "Thank you for coming back and knowing that you will never my side" I said as I open my eyes and seeing Meliodas give a bright smile as I saw his cheek were a pinkish dust on them. Meliodas begin to hug tightly as he kiss my cheek. I blushed as I give a smile. Soon Meliodas was begin to teased me about I'm being adorable as my face went red and my heart was beating louder.

"Like I said, I will never leave you and always be by your side as I always proctect you until my final breath" he said as he kiss my forehead. I felt so happy that I smile brightly. Knowing him that he really meant so much. Soon everything in me felt so warmth and even tenderness. I felt so happy. As everything felt warmth soon Meliodas kiss my cheek more and hug. Soon I was beginning to understand my heart more.