The game was fierce, and the points were balanced. Suga was an excellent addition to the opposing team, but Mathew was an equally good player; as well as Namjoon was clumsy enough to get in the way of the other team and Jin was a good basket blocker. Hoseok, on the other hand, was quick with his feet, always managing to escape from those who tried to steal his ball.

In the end, the game tied. Everyone was already extremely exhausted to break the game, so it was decided that whoever won the game of rock paper scissors would be the winning team. 

In the end, both teams chose their representatives, which were Hoseok and Yoongi. Hoseok started laughing before they even managed to start the best of three, and Suga looked at him confused.

"Old habits are never lost." Hobi spoke with a wide smile, which made the youngsters celebrate the success of their theory, that a basketball game would resolve the disagreements between the two.

"Gawi, bawi, bo." Yoongi spoke quickly and both held out their open hands. "Bawi, bo." Again both presented the same symbol, this time being the stone. "Bo." Finally, the symbols were different, Hoseok's being a stone and Yoongi's being a paper, giving victory to his team.

"Ah, it was a good game." Tae celebrated hugging Kook and Jimin, while Joon refused it with a scratchy sound coming from his throat. 

"If they didn't have Yoongi hyung, they would have lost for sure." He pointed out, upset for once again losing the game.

"Just admit that you guys suck at basketball." Jimin teased between laughs. 

"Do you wanna die?" Joon asked threateningly, raising his arm with his fist and running after the younger ones, who just mockingly laughed and played catch with the eldest.

Mathew and Joseph big their goodbyes to the group and thanked them for the game, leaving Jin, Hoseok, and Yoongi alone. The oldest of the three casually looked around, finding Soora peeking out the window. 

His hand came up to greet her and a smile broke across her face, returning the wave. Hoseok noticed Jin waving and looked at his best friend's apartment.

"Aish, I need to go." He scratched his head when he remembered having arranged with Soora to make dinner for her. "It was a good game, but I want a rematch." He spoke turning to Suga, who stopped looking at the ghostly neighbor abruptly.

"Do you really want to compete with me?" A wry smile raised provocatively and Hoseok just said goodbye, quickly saluting and turning to run.

Yoongi knew that Hoseok didn't really want to try to win a match against him, a former professional player. That was just his way of saying that he wanted to play with him again. 

It just made Yoongi more confused. One minute Jung seemed to have forgiven him for what happened to Dawon and wanted to resume the friendship, the other the red-haired boy seemed to blame him for everything and hated even being in his presence.

"Hyungs, we're gonna make a small barbecue on the terrace later today, do you want to get together?" Tae asked as soon as he, Jimin, Jungkook and Namjoon stopped running and approached Yoongi and Seokjin.

"Hm, I already have things arranged with Jisoo." Jin twisted his mouth in sadness. "I'll leave it for another time, but let me know in advance." He said, leaving after bowing farewell.

The attention then turned to Yoongi. He didn't know whether to accept it, he barely knew the boys and didn't want to intrude on Hoseok's circle of friends. Besides, sooner or later he was going to change apartments, and he didn't know if he should create bonds.

"Please hyung!" Jimin screeched with hands joined in prayer. 

"I don't know... I don't want to upset Hobi." 

"Don't worry about J-Hope, he's going to have dinner with Soora-shi." Namjoon explained, making a face when speaking the name of the neighbor. 

"Are they dating?" He questioned curiously but pretending to be disinterested.

"Hobi hyung said they're not together, he said that she just reminds him of his sister. Uh, about that... You are longtime friends, so you met hyung's sister, right?" Tae informed, but his next sentence ended up leaving Yoongi groundless like the memory had opened a hole beneath his feet. Not only he had met her, but he also loved her.

"Stop being nosy!" Joon scolded hitting Tae on the head. 

"You're coming?" Jimin insisted, making big eyes at the eldest.

He didn't know what kind of spell they had, but the same eyes reverberated on the other three, making him lean back in intimidation as they perched on him. With no other option, Yoongi let out an interjection.

"Aish, fine I will." He agreed after being put under pressure by the youngest. They celebrated with squeaks and jumps, as Yoongi took advantage of their euphoria to withdraw.

Upon climbing to his floor, Yoongi came across Hoseok again. He was already showered, and his red hair dripped with water. Hobi stopped at the door of the 302, looking at Yoongi as if he was rushing him into his apartment, so he could enter the other apartment.

Min did it so, but his head was flooded with the comment made by one of the maknae: Soora reminded Hoseok of his sister. The meaning of that phrase throbbed in his mind incessantly. In what sense would the 302's neighbor remind Hoseok of Dawon?

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

*author's note*

Hobi's bipolarity isn't just confusing Suga.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇