Chapter 31

Summary of Chapter 30 (SPOILER WARNING!!)

Ellie doesn't react positively to Clinton's suggestion to build a family and have kids. At least her feelings don't. She wants to stay alone and has a bad dream during her little sleep. Kissing Nathan in her dream makes her think twice about everything in her life. She wants to meet Clinton and talk to him.
She regrets talking to him in a rude kind of way. Clinton still tries to convince Ellie about being the only one himself who is guilty.
Suddenly Ellie accepts Clinton's earlier request: to have a kid.
**********

~6 months later~

Ellie's POV

A ray of sunlight suddenly wakes me up in a cold, winter morning. I look at today's date: December 4.
Today is officially my birthday. I just turned 22! I've been waiting for this moment for ages, I'm glad this time has finally found its way to now.

In the last few months a lot of things happened. I can't really remember when it happened, but the boys released their album and went on tour for 3 months straight. I stayed here in LA struggling with my bachelor thesis and waaay much more things.

Everyone around me - my mom, Bri, the boys and my beautiful boyfriend Clinton - kept cheering me up, saying I need to stay strong, and I only have a few months left to finally complete my degree and then start working in the labor of Bri's father. Bri and I have helped each other a lot until now, and we've done a lot for our studies as well. It's very stressing sometimes, but I'm glad we're both in this. Because we have the possibility to have each others back when shit happens.

Now back to what I'm beyond thankful for. Bri and Kras are a couple! For almost a month now!! This has made me relax a little since I worried about him a lot.. he's been struggling with Laura's break up for a very long time but now he has found his new love, and all I gotta say is they deserve the world. I'm beyond glad Bri could be the one to make Christian a happy person. I'd actually guessed something like this would happen.

Franziska? Well she is pregnant for seven months now, and her stomach grew like crazy, since she's going to have twins! Yes you heard it right, Mitchel and Franzi are going to have twins in like two months! And the cutest thing is: they're not from the same gender - she's going to bring a beautiful little Franzi and a handsome little Mitchel to the world! I'm so fucking excited to be their babysitter soon! When I asked them about their names, Mitchel chose the name Fiona for his daughter and Franzi chose Mason for her son. Clinton and Mitchel argued a lot because Clinton wanted to name the girl Bella but everything ended up like this. I love both names but I'd prefer Fiona at this point.
However, Mitchel had lots of sleepless nights just to decorate their babies' room and assemble the furniture they've bought, and Franzi moved to Mitchel's big house to live there. They will probably move to another one, which shouldn't be that far away from the boys' house they would leave later on.

But- I've also met Jesse and Pat who were finally back from Australia after touring, I've missed them a lot! They were both at home visiting their girlfriends who live in Australia. I've only seen them both on pictures, and they look incredibly sweet and gorgeous, I hope I'll be able to meet them all in the future!

And of course there were things that annoyed me extremely. A good - and an only - example that comes across my mind is Nathan: he has been trying to get me back but I didn't let him come close to me in any kind of way, even though my mom tried everything to convince me to go back to him. She couldn't make it, bad for her. I didn't tell Clinton about it since I'd drive him insane towards Nathan, but I would never want to put my boyfriend in danger again. I still remember the day Clinton got beaten up. I never forgot this at all. Probably one of the scariest things that happened to my love.