Chapter 6

Ellie's POV

I feel everyone's eyes are on Clinton and me, also they look pretty excited to hear what I'm about to answer.

"Yes, I mean n-no we're not.. ugh it's just complicated you know.. but we're not a couple" I answer lightly stuttering and combing through my hair.

"Doesn't seem like it though" Jesse adds turning around and looking at Clinton.

"Hey I was just joking dude! We're not a couple.." he stops and thinks for a few seconds "well I mean not yet" he answers smirking.

"OOOO!!!" Everyone says looking at me and I laugh afterwards.

His answer made me get butterflies and I can't describe how excited I am right now.
Does that mean he is going to ask me out soon? I would be driven crazy if he does that in the upcoming weeks or so. I don't think I ever got this excited when Nathan asked me out. I mean it was a joy to hear that he wanted me to be his girlfriend two years ago but I don't think it would be more exciting than Clinton's date request because that boy exactly knows how to cope with women, especially when it's about romantic stuff - Mitch told me more about him and his romantic and cute self so I can be sure about being in good hands - I also need to be sure if he really means this all. Since I got trust issues and Clinton is a "one-night stand lover" I need to ask him about these things. If he really wants to be with me then he has to be a person I'm able to trust and he should feel trusted too, right? Plus he needs to be loyal etc. which is obvious.

Oh yeah, speaking of that motherfucker aka Nathan, I don't think I miss him or need him in my life any longer, I don't give a fuck about him anymore so he can go and fuck himself instead. I really hope he rots in hell.

I'm so happy and glad I blocked him so he is no longer able to call or text me which is obviously great but a few days ago Laura told me he called her and once she yelled at him and told him to stop bothering me and ruining my life he didn't try to call her ever again.
_______________

Clinton's POV

I could see the joy and the happiness in Ellie's eyes after my answer, what is she thinking about? It's lovely to see her like this really, I wish she was mine already but we both know she needs some space and time to realize what's right or wrong for her.

I can't wait to ask her for a date very soon, hopefully she won't decline it.

"Guys we all need to watch a fucking movie together!" Christian suggests all of a sudden.

"Good idea but I'm not gonna watch some romantic shit just saying" Jesse responds immediately.

"Nope we should watch a horror movie!" Mitchel suggests.

"Noo baby you know I hate horror movies!" Franzi who sits on Mitchel's lap complains as she pokes Mitchel.

"That's why I suggested to watch one" he laughs.

"Heyy you're so mean!!" She moans beating him.

"Ouchh!" Mitchel laughs and kisses her neck afterwards.

Meanwhile Ellie suggests to watch "Justice League" and we all agree since DC's movies are lit as heck so why not.

"Hey I'm gonna make some popcorn for us" I tell them all "Ellie can you help me?" I ask her as she quickly turns her head and looks at me and I can see how she blushes which was the cutest thing I've ever seen today.

"Uh y-yeah sure why not" she giggles, stands up and we both go to the kitchen to make some popcorn for everyone.
_______________

Ellie's POV