Chapter 13

(Y'all aren't ready for this😈)

**********
Summary of Chapter 12 (SPOILER WARNING!!)

After Ellie and the boys picked Clinton up from the hospital and went home, they had a nice dinner together. Later Clinton felt so bad that he wanted to go outside with Ellie to take some fresh air. While walking they talked about how glad they are to know each other. Before they could even kiss, Ellie gets a call from Laura to come back home. As soon as they get back home, Mitchel suggests to go to the club next Thursday which makes Ellie happy and excited.
**********

~ two days before the flight ~

Ellie's POV

Today's Thursday which means two days are left until the boys fly to New York and stay there a week. A whole ass week. I don't even know if I'll survive over here with my boring and lame ass studying every day and night. Waiting for them to come back will take forever. I'll miss them dearly.

But these past days have been one of my best times ever if I'm honest. Since I didn't go to university last week and this week I took care of Clinton and his health and studied a little bit - in order to prepare myself for the upcoming lessons - while doing that. It was so funny to argue with him when the argue was about uni: he claimed to know what I did wrong but since I knew what was the right answer of any question I found it pretty cute. Later he was like "You know what: do whatever you want but I'm right. You'll regret it" and just gave up studying with me. He prefered to work on their "mysterious" masterpiece.

Talking about producing, the boys also took me to the studio and showed me some sneek peaks of what they're working on so I kinda have a clue what's going on recently. Their little suprise will make their fans the happiest people alive. I'm so sure about that. I haven't seen any other bands or singers that care this much about their fans though. It's just incredible and very sweet of them.

Laura hasn't been hanging out with us that much cause she was very busy with work so I only saw her when she came home at night or in the morning before she left home to go to work - except the two days when her, Franzi and me were going shopping to buy some stuff they needed before their little trip to New York. They asked me to go with them since they wouldn't see me a whole week. I accepted their request of course.

It was so fun actually. Laura and me also got to know Franzi much better. I'm so grateful to have one more friend that kinda has the same tastes and interests like me but Laura and Franzi had a lot of differences. Yet I had and still have a feeling that they will have a very deep and good friendship with time.

Laura has also asked me about Nathan. I didn't explain the whole story what has been going on last week, but I just told her that he moved to another state. It literally swung her mood up. She was so happy about this information. She told me one thing which could be one good fact why he moved to Texas:

"He finally did what I told him yess!!"

Whatever. That's not the most important thing about Nathan. Jesse is the only one of the boys who actually knows what happened that night. Yes I told him everything. He was so shocked and kinda pissed at me for not holding him back from leaving LA. He told me that he would beat him up for what he had done to Clinton. I obviously told him I had a reason why I didn't tell him that at first place: I had to protect everyone that was around me. Even Jesse and the other boys. You can't really know what Nathan would be up to when people drive him mad.
_______

"I'm with Ellie...... no you don't have to!...... no you'll see it later *smirk*...... it's a suprise you idiot! *laugh*...... pick us both up at eight...... *giggle* bye, I love you too"