Chapter 7

~two weeks later~

Ellie's POV

It's such a beautiful, sunny day today. I look out of the window and see lots of people walking around in the streets enjoying the relaxing heat.

I'm very glad I don't have to go to the university this week because I was so exhausted these past days like it's unreal, I haven't had enough sleep at all so it'll be good for me to recover from all the stress and tasks I had to finish lately.
Besides all of this Nathan showed up at my university a few times which sucked like hell. I can't understand how he got the courage to show up at all. If I was him I would be ashamed if I did that. But strangely enough he wasn't.
______________

*flashback*
*last week - at the university*

I was about to go to my class but suddenly saw Nathan standing right in front of me as he grabbed my arm and begged me to listen to him.

"Ellie I need you to listen to me. Let me explain everything. I didn't mean to do that. It was a huge mistake I'm so sorry."

"Stop that shit seriously." I removed his hand from my arm "What are you gonna explain? What I saw that night explains itself already. Now leave me the fuck alone!" I said to him with a low but an angry voice.

"Ellie please! You can't just move on with your life right now can you! Please I only need a second chance." He seemed like he was about to cry.

"Nope. I won't let you break me down twice. Have a great life now bye." I quickly walked away as he just stood there and slicked his hair back.
______________

"Damn what a crazy day it was." I sigh talking to myself.

Also I miss Clinton very much, we haven't seen each other since the day me and Laura were at the boys' house - since the day he asked me for a date. We actually planned having a date last week but we both didn't have much time for it so we decided to reschedule the date to today, 3 PM. We're both lucky that today is an amazing day though.

Laura went early outside with Christian to enjoy the view of this mindblowing city at its best moments. So what I'm doing right now is just sitting, not knowing what else to do as always which is pretty normal for someone like me since I'm able to cope with that. It's 12:35 PM right now so it'd take long for Clinton to appear which means I can chill until like 1:30 PM.

I look at my phone and see that Clinton posted a story on his Instagram. I open it to see what it is about and what I read is beyond adorable. It says:

Today's a very imporant day for me. Hopefully everything's gonna work out well. Wish me luck xx

I'm pretty sure he's talking about our date. I feel so much more excited now that I feel like I'm dying. I'll try to give my best to turn his day into a very beautiful one, his happiness really means a lot to me.

I spend more time on liking pictures on instagram and watching random videos on YouTube so that time goes by a bit faster. Looking at the time I read 1:25 PM and I think I should start preparing myself now. I take a quick shower, put several lotions on my body and choose what to wear. I don't wanna wear something casual today but also not extraordinary clothing, it should be something elegant or cute and therefore I manage to pick a dress with blue flowers on it. The front side of the dress was way shorter than the back which was almost touching the ground. Later I pick my light browned sandals and my handbag that had the same color as my sandals.
I also do a very elegant makeup that matches my combination and then curl my hair.

While spraying my perfume - since it's almost 3 PM - I hear a doorbell and walk towards the door to open it and once I get to open it, I see a very handsome looking human being in front of me, looking like a pure angel. I am definitely talking about Clinton.
(You can see his look above!😻)