Chapter 27

Summary of Chapter 26 (SPOILER WARNING!!)

Ellie bursts of anger after facing Nathan once again in her own apartment. Because of this, Ellie and her mom start arguing and Ellie's mom leaves her alone.
She opens up to her teddy bear Teo about her life full of problems before she falls asleep.
On the next day, however, Ellie gets a call from Clinton who asks her to join the boys who plan to attend the amusement arcade. While they're all enjoying their night, Nathan appears. He tries every single way to make Clinton explode agressively. Suprisingly, Clinton breaks a bottle and puts it up to Nathan's throat, shocking him.
**********

Clinton's POV

"What the fuck did you just say?! Say it again! Come on!" Clinton growls.
Nathan laughs like a crazy maniac, which makes me waaay angrier.

His two clowns try to come closer to me, but Mitchel and Christian are fast enough to catch them. I take a quick look at them wiggling around, trying to get rid of Mitchel's and Kras' arms. I cackle as my face turns back to Nathan's.

"Baby stop it, alright?! Just let him go- or we shall go, don't let him ruin the atmosphere!" Ellie screams out holding my arm.

Did she just call me baby? Oh yeah she did. I look at Nathan, his face turning red, shaking his head in disbelief.
"You like what you hear, huh?! Now listen you little fucker-" I press the shattered glass against his neck, making him groan louder.
"you're going to let us go in peace or I must make you spill some blood, alright"
Nathan gulps and nods in confusion.
"Good boy" I pat his shoulder and let him go. I also give a sign to Mitch and Kras to let his clowns leave this place.

"I was so scared. I was scared something was gonna happen to you-" I hear Ellie say as she hugs me from behind.
I turn around and stroke her head trying to calm her down.
"Don't be scared it's over" she looks up to me with watery eyes as I wipe away her tears.

"Also did you call me baby?" I smirk.
She waits, smirking.
"Y- yes I did, I mean, I had to hold you back from hurting him somehow, I couldn't let him harm you, you know. Also what if I s-"
I cut off her words by kissing her. She wraps her arms around my neck, enjoying this beautiful moment of ours.

"You talk too much" I whisper, caressing her cheek.
"Looks like you came back together only a few seconds ago huh" Franzi says looking up to us as she sits on Mitchel's lap who is checking his phone - just like Kras. They're so weird, I think they forgot what just happened- but I'll come back to their behavior later.

"Yeah, seems like it" I say as Ellie nods happily.
"You deserve to be happy, really" Franzi says smiling at us "what do you think Mitty?"
"Huh- what" he gets interrupted by Franzi's words.

You stupid lil- I think to myself.
"Ughhh" Franzi sighs "they're back together now"
"Ohh.. cool" he keeps doing some shit on his phone like before.
"Don't mind him doing that, his mind is somewhere else right now, but I'll punish him for that later" Franzi winks at us.

"What about Kras?!"
He doesn't even give any reactions at all. I wonder what he's doing at the moment. Stupid kid. I still love him though.
"Never mind dude" I whisper even though I didn't mean to say that.
"Should we leave this place?" Ellie asks me as I put my arm around her waist. I nod in excitement.
_______

Ellie's POV

I can't believe we just got back together. The butterflies in my stomach are still in there since the moment when he kissed me.
I waited for this moment for ages now. I can't even tell if this is supposed to be a dream or not.
Fuck it. I'm loving this moment still.

"What shall we both do next?" He pauses. "Like- only we both. Not anyone else-" I stutter.
He nods as a smirk comes across his face.
"Our boy is too fast" Franzi interrupts us as Clinton glances at her, annoyed.
"I'm sorry!" she shuts her mouth and holds her arms up in the air.