Chapter 11

Ellie's POV

"About what?"

"You'll find out. Just meet me at the park where we used to hang out."

"Umm alright. I'll be there in 10 minutes."

I hang up the call as I walk through the dark streets that are lighted by the huge street lamps.

And then I start thinking about all of the things I might say or do to Nathan. I actually don't really know how to hurt him as much as he hurt Clinton, but there is a specific way how I could hurt him. I know Nathan's weakness very well. Once you depress him then he gets so isolated that he just wants you to piss off and never come back again - well that's what happened to me once. Like 5 months ago. I still remember it was the biggest fight ever between us. It was so bad that I guess I'll never forget that night.
_______

*flashback*
*5 months ago*

"Can you please stop yelling at me?!"
Nathan shouted.

"No I can't. I FUCKING CAN'T!! Who were these men?! What did they give to you?! I need an explanation right now!" I kept yelling at him regardless of what would come next.

"No you don't! Don't stress me out right now. Leave me alone" he rubbed  his face then ran his hands through his brown hair.

"I said I need an exp-"

"FUCK OFF ELLIE!!" This time he shouted louder than before which confused me drastically but I still wouldn't give up. I kept asking and repeating my words until Nathan came up to me and slapped me. I still remember I stood there not being able to say anything for a while. It hit me so hard. I literally thought it was a nightmare but it wasn't. It was so real.

"Wh.. wow.." I started to tear up and slowly nodded. "Okay. Fine.." I said through my tears "You know what?! It's over. You'll never see me again."

"That's what I thought too, FUCK OFF!!" He yelled at me.

I just couldn't take it anymore.
I quickly grabbed my stuff - my keys, my jacket and my bag and left Nathan's house. I started sobbing badly, and from that time I didn't want to see or hear anything from him anymore. I was so damn hurt that I stayed in my room all fucking day doing nothing but crying. I cried so loud and so much until I couldn't be able to breath properly.
Laura gave her best to make me feel better but she knew she couldn't.
There was one thing I knew: pain dragged me down. I didn't know how to control my feelings which was a real pain in the ass.

_______

Well one day Nathan came back asking me for a second chance and my stupid ass forgave him. I don't know how or why, I guess I couldn't help it. I eventually loved him to death.

But now it's different. Everything is different. As soon as I stopped loving him I knew he's actually the biggest motherfucker on earth. How could I even love that douchebag? It's crazy I know: being a couple for quite a long time and not noticing the devil right in front of you. It's pretty sad and stupid. I'm so fucking stupid and blind for not realizing that honestly.

"Oh lord" I say looking around and taking a breath as sit on the wooden bench that was behind me.

"He should be here in a few minutes." I say to myself.

All of a sudden I feel a hand on my shoulder and let out a quick scream. I literally couldn't move for a moment. Who the fuck is this?! They also tried to stop my screaming by closing my mouth with their hand.
Once I manage to turn around I see Nathan in front of me.
I quickly remove his hands from myself.