Chapter Eleven : "I saved your life and I can also take your life"

On our way we see Bellamy taking his merry 'ole time back to camp, with my sword in his hands. I have to get my pay back somehow.

And then, a great idea comes into my head.

"Wait." I say stopping in front of the three. "I have a favor."

"What is it?" Finn asks.

"I want to sneak up on Bellamy and give him a good scare." I smirk.

"Haha. I'd love to see that." Raven says.

I don't wait for Finn or Clarke to answer. I take out some black paint, thank goodness I brought some, I put it over my eyes, nose and forehead, put on my mouth mask and hand Clarke my pouch.

"Take care of that pouch." I say and walk off to the left of the group. I watch from the sidelines as the three encounter Bellamy.

"Bellamy!" Clarke shouts.

"Oh, hello." He smiles. Jerk.

Let's do this.

They are talking and all of a sudden Bellamy pins Raven against a tree. She pulls out a small knife. I slowly walk up behind Bellamy. Clarke, Finn and Raven see me but he doesn't. Good. I grab his shoulders and pull him down to the ground and sit on him holding his hands down on the ground.

Oh my god, the look on his face was just. amazing! But, I can't laugh, at least not yet.

"Where's the radio Bellamy?" Clarke asks.

He tries getting away but I am quite strong.

"Geez you're strong." He says.

"I know." I whisper. "Now, the radio. Where is it Bellamy?" This time I ask.

"Why do you care?"

"Because my friends need it."

He stays silent.

"Fine, you don't want to play nice?" I pull down my mask and smirk at him. "Clarke. My pouch please."

"What are you doing Alex?" He asks.

"Oh, so know you talk. Finn?"

"Hm?" Finn hums.

"Could you hold down his hands please?"

"Sure."

"Alex, don't do anything too drastic." Clarke adds.

"I'll try." I pull out a small dagger.

"Alex." Finn whispers.

"Do you remember this Bellamy?" I hold out the dagger for him to see.

He says nothing.

"This is the dagger I used to kill that panther. The one that almost killed you. The dagger I saved your life with."

Still nothing.

"I can also take your life with it. But I am, surprisingly, still, somewhat, human."

He is not saying anything but, he does look more intimidated.

"This dagger is laced with a headache/migraine inducing poison."

I put the cold metal of the blade of his throat, not cutting him but, threatening him.

"One cut and you will have one painful headache. Although, you probably don't care. Since you are saying nothing."

Still silent but, more scared.

I smile at him. "Bellamy."

"Yes?"

"The Radio?"

He opens his mouth to say something but then closes it.

"I have many other, toys, in my pouch if this one is not enough."

I look in my pouch again and pull out a vial.

"This one gives you a terrible stomach ache. Vomiting, also gives you a headache."

I open the vial and move it closer to his mouth.

"The river!!" He blurts.

"Thank you." I put my things away and get off him.

"It's long gone by now." I say. "If he is talking about the river I am thinking about, it has a strong current."

"Now what?" Finn asks.

"I don't know." Raven answers.

I hear Bellamy starting to walk away.

"Hey! Where do you think you're going?" I ask him.

"Camp."

"Wait a minute." I walk up to him.

"Yes?" He smirks at me.

"Don't do that. I do that." He just smirks back.

"What do you want?" He asks.

"I have something for you." I smile sweetly.

"Oh really."

"Mhmm." I reach into my pouch.

"It isn't poisoned is it?"

"If that's what you think this is." I say and pull my hand out punching my in the jaw knocking him back a bit. "That was for tying me up." I walk closer to him and grab his collar. Pulling his face close to mine I say "And this is for knocking me out." I stick a needle in his neck.

Shocked he says "What was that?"

He kneels to the ground.

"Alex! What was that?" He yells.

He falls face first onto the ground, passed out. I bend over and pick up my sword putting it in it's sheath and walk over to the three others.

"Wish I could help you bring him back to your camp but I must leave." I say to the three that were watching. "Oh, also, the poison wears off in about three hours."

All three are silent as they watch me put my mask on and walk back to my camp.