Chapter Two : "We're not alone here"

Now this bring us to the Present Time -17 years later-

"Leida Alex." Lexa said as she mounted her horse. (Bye)

"Must you always be leaving for trips?" I asked. Sad that my sister was leaving. Again.

"I am sorry brother but, you know that since I am now Heda I have to do dads old job and run our part of the clan." She explained as she finished settling into her saddle.

"I know. I just miss you. You are always gone ever since dad died." I said as I looked down.

"Mebi oso na hit choda op nodotaim." She said. (May we meet again.)

"Ste yuj." I whispered. (Be strong or Stay strong)

As I watched my sister ride away I hoped she would make it back safely.

"Lex!" I saw my best friend Jeremiah or Rex as I called him, wave me over. He and my sister were the only ones who knew my real gender.

"Hey Rex. Anything new to report. Heda just left so I'm in charge again."

He looked at me like he saw a giant mutated ape.

"Well spit it out, I don't have all day." I crossed my arms.

"A-a s-ship, the s-sky." is all he could say.

I looked at him wide eyed.

"Where?" Was all I could ask.

He turned and walked away and I followed right behind him.

Soon we reached a bit of land that was right in our territory, just near the Reaper tunnels. As we keep walking neither of us talking I started to here faint voices, like cheering and yelling and some, crying.

We reached the ship and climbed up to the trees to keep hided.

I looked at amazement at how many people were outside of the ship.

I tried looking for their leader and found two people who seemed to fit the name, a very handsome guy who looked older than everyone and a girl with blonde hair, I think I heard someone call her Clarke.

We sat up in the trees for about 30 minutes until I became interested in what Clarke was doing. She seemed to be looking at some sort of map with a dark skinned boy.

Then, I saw it led to the mountain the Mountain Men habited. Knowing they were bad news, I wanted to warn them. I was just about to jump down when I heard someone shout.

"Let the privileged do the work for once!" I heard the handsome "leader"

"How is one person supposed to carry food for one hundred people?" Clarke asked.

"Two." Said the dark skinned boy.

"Wells, you are hurt you're not coming."

"But Clarke you can't carry food for 100 people. You said so yourself." Wells replied.

Then, a boy wearing a blue vest with longer hair came over and grabbed two boys by the shoulder and said:

"Four can scope out the area and, when we find it we can come back here and bring more people."

"Make that five." Said a girl with long brown hair.

"Octavia. What do you think you're doing." The handsome leader yelled.

"Bellamy, I am going with them. You're not my father." Octavia replied. I liked her. She's got spunk.

"I may not be your father but I am your older brother." Oooo sibling conflict. I loved these.