Chapter Twelve : "Want another?"

"Alex."

"Sha Heda?" I say. (Yes Commander?)

Right now me and Lexa were in the main building of our camp talking about how to approach the Skai kru.

"Anything new with the Skai kru?" She asks.

"No. Nothing worth reporting." Except for the fact that I am pretty leading a double life with the Skai kru.

Lexa stops walking and stands in front of me.

"If anything does happen, report to me immediately."

I look down at my feet. I am lying to her. Is this treason??

"Sha, Heda." I reply.

"Now go to your post at the Skai kru camp." She orders and leaves.

I am left standing at the large round table by myself. Am I really betraying my commander and better yet my family? Shaking off the thought I start my walk to my post.

"Hei, Lex!" I hear someone running up behind me.

"Hey Lincoln." I wave.

I wait for him to catch up to me.

"Where are you headed?" I ask him.

"Same place you are." He replies.

We walk in silence to the camp. Once we reach the camp Lincoln grabs my arm and pulls me to face him.

"Lincoln?"

"Alex. I need to tell you something. But, you can not tell anyone else. Got it?"

"Alright." He lets go of me and I stand straight. "What is it?"

"I-i uh, how do I stay this?" He stutters.

"What did you do?"

"Well, you know that girl Octavia?"

"Yes...."

"She fell down a hill hurting herself and I, kinda, took her and chained her up."

"What?! Why?!" I shout.

"Sh." He pulls me behind a tree. He looks around just in case anyone heard me.

"I was just trying to help her. She got hurt so I took her to my place to fix up her leg." He explained.

"Why did you chain her up then?"

"She was trying to get away and I didn't want her to go and get her brother."

"Good grief Lincoln. Do you know what you did?"

He just looks at me.

"They are going to go out and look for her once the realize she is gone."

Realization hits him.

"I have to go." And he starts running off.

"Lincoln!" I shout, but he is too far away.

I better go see if they found out she is gone yet. Taking off my mask and hood I walk into the camp. I spot a familiar blonde and walk up to her.

Putting my hand on her shoulder I say "Hey Clarke."

She turns, eyes wide.

"Alex. What're you doing in here?" She asks.

"I thought I'd come say hi. Besides, everyone here thinks I am on of them." I smile.

"Clarke." A hoarse voice calls out from the drop ship. Oh no, I recognize that voice. Out he comes, looking like crap.

"Haha." I laugh to myself. His hair was rustled and his clothes were so dirty. "You look like crap!" I smirk.