Chapter Four : "They saw me"

"Alex!" Rex called as I entered.

He walked up to me and handed me some berries

I put a few berries in my mouth and said:

"Rex, you're a life saver."

"I know." He said with a cheeky smile. "You shouldn't leave on a trip without a snack or something." He grabbed a apple out of his bag and handed it to me.

"Thank you." I put the apple in my bag. He was always so kind, but, also VERY annoying.

He just smiled and ate some berries.

"You know that little group I've been following?" I asked.

"Yea. What are their names?"

"Octavia, Finn, Clarke, Bellamy, Monty, Jasper, Murphy and Wells." I said with out hesitation.

"Ok, why?" He asked.

"Well, I was following Clarke, Wells, Finn, Bellamy and Murphy this morning."

"Yea...."

"Turns out they were on a rescue mission for there friend Jasper."

"Goggle head?"

"Haha, yea. Um, Jeremiah?"

"Oh no, something's wrong." He looked at me with a serious face.

"What?"

"You always call me by my name when something's wrong." He stated.

"Well...." I paused, looked down and played with my hands. "They saw me." I whispered.

"WHAT!?" He yelled.

All the people arounds us stopped what they were doing and looked at us.

"Back to what you were doing." I commanded.

They all said.

"Sha, Pramheda." (Yes, First Commander)

"What do you mean they saw you?" He asked in low voice.

"They were just about to get Jasper when a black panther attacked. They tried shooting it but they ran out of bullets, so I, threw my dagger at it. Specifically the one you gave me. I'm sorry."

He just stared at me like I was a ghost. He wasn't gonna say anything so I kept talking.

"Then, Bellamy saw me and started coming after me. But Clarke called after him and I climbed up a tree before he got to me."

Still he wasn't saying anything.

"Rex." I was about to wave my hands in front of his face but, he grabbed me and pulled me into a hug.

"You're an idiot." He said.

"I know, I'm sorry."

"You could've died Alex!" He grabbed my shoulders and looked me in the eyes. "You're the only family I have left."

I hugged him again.

"I'm sorry Jeremiah."

His parents died in battle and he had no siblings. So I was like his little sister.

"Ai hod yu in." He said. (I love you.)

"Ai hod yu in seintaim ba, yu know, hodnes laik kwelnes." I said sounding just like my sister. But, it's true love is weakness and gets in the way. (I love you also but, you know, love is weakness.)

"Ai know." He replied. (I know.)

We didn't say anything else to each other. We just went on our own ways.