Chapter Sixteen : "They're back!"

It soon gets dark out and the other boy that was with us said he wanted to go home. Although me, Bellamy and Finn disagreed, he said he would be fine on his own and wouldn't listen to us, so he left. We had followed Lincoln all the way to his house and followed him in. Bellamy first, then Finn and me following close behind.

Lincoln lived in a little, almost underground kinda hut. It had a small window, a fireplace, table and littles knick knacks assorted all over the place. There's no sign of Lincoln inside, he must've gone some where else.

"O!" Bellamy shouts.

Octavia is laying on the ground with her hands in shackles, her head bloody and her leg bandaged. Lincoln you idiot. I shake my head at the thought.

"Are you okay?" Bellamy asks his almost unconscious sister. She nods her head and he pulls her into a big hug.

"Bellamy." Finn says. Bellamy looks up at him and Finn points to the other side of the room. Lincoln is standing in the doorway.

"I'm gonna kill you, you bast-" Bellamy yells standing up charging towards Lincoln.

"Bell no!" O yells at her brother trying to reach for him.

I grab Bellamy trying to hold him back. He pushes me off him but not before Lincoln grabs a knife a stabs Finn.

"Finn!" I shout and run towards him catching him before he hits the floor. "Lincoln what did you do?" I whisper quiet enough that only Lincoln hears me. 

"I'm sorry I was just-" He tries to explain but falls the the ground with a loud thump. Behind him Bellamy is holding a log and drops it to floor. 

"Are you ok?" He asks me and kneels in front of me.

"I'm fine." I answer. "We need to get Finn to Clarke. She'll know what to do."

Bellamy shakes his head and lifts Finns left arm over his shoulders and walks out the little hut and I walk over to Octavia helping her walk outside. 

"This is gonna be a long walk home." I mutter.  

Time Skip

"Open the gates!" Bellamy yells up to the guards at the top of the wall.

"They're back!" Someone announces. 

The gate opens and Clarke runs towards us.

"I'm fine go help Finn." O reassures me. I look at her and she nods.

"Jasper help Octavia in the drop ship." I call out to him. He rushes over and helps her into the drop ship.

I jog to catch up to Bellamy and lift Finns other arm over my shoulder. We walk into the dropship and lay him down onto a table.

"What happened?" Clarke asked as she rushes over to us and checks Finn.

"The grounder stabbed him." Bellamy answered her and walked out, probably looking for Octavia.

I start grabbing things like a cup of water, some of Montys moonshine and cloth. I set them down on a table next to Finn and start by cutting his shirt off. I wet the clothe with the moonshine and start washing the blood away. 

I look up and Clarke is just standing over Finn just staring. I guess she won't be of any help after all.

"Clarke I'm gonna need you to go check on Octavia." I tell her while still working on Finn. She stays still. I look up at her and wave my hand in front of her face.

"Huh? What?" She mumbles.

"Go take care of Octavia, I've got Finn."

"Alright." She gathers the things she needs and leaves to take care of O.

I turn my attention back to Finn, cleaning up his wound, stitching him up and bandaging him. After I'm done I clean up the area and lay down on the floor for a bit.