Chapter Fourteen : "Don't you like my face princess?"

Ow. I open my eyes and I am at the bottom of the hill. I still have Octavias belt in my right hand and my sword is in my left.

"Alex!" I faintly hear people screaming my name.

Now that I think of it, I can barely hear anything. Still laying on the ground, I touch the back of my head. When I look at my fingers, they are covered in blood. So much that my hood is soaked in it.

Slowly, I sit up and take my hood off. I look up and see everyone still at the top of the hill.

"I'm ok!" I shout up. "I think." I whisper the last part to myself.

I let go of my sword and Ocatavias belt and try to stand up. My head hurts so much. Putting both of my hands on the ground I try to lift myself up and fail. But, while I was doing that, I look at the ground and see blood. I crawl over to it and see that it is fresh.

"You guys should get down here!" I yell.

"What'd you find?!" I hear them yell back.

"Just get all your butts down here!" I shout. "Geez."

I lay back down on my back waiting for them all to make their way down. I close my eyes because my head hurts really bad.

"Hey, you ok?" I open my eyes to see Bellamy standing over me.

"I've had worse but I've been better." I say and give him a breathy laugh.

"Gimme your hand." He says and holds out his hand.

I take it and he pulls me up, a little too fast and I fall forward a bit. Bellamy catches me by grabbing my shoulders.

"You sure you're ok?" He asks again.

I look up at him and he looks almost worried.

"Yea, I'm fine." I answer. "Thanks." I add.

"Anytime princess." He winks at me. Moment ruined.

"You know, you were doing so well until you did that." I say gesturing to his face.

"What? My face?" He asks smirking. "Don't you like my face princess?"

I push away, making him let go of me and walk to pick up my sword and O's belt.

"Here." I say and throw the belt to him. "Is that her's?"

He looks at it for a minute.

"Yes. This is hers."

"Also, I found some blood." I point to the ground.

He bends down to inspect it.

"It's fresh." He says.

I nod my head, already knowing that.

"Alex." I turn to see Finn letting go of the rope and jogging over to me.

"Hey." I wave.

When he reaches me he pulls me into a tight hug.

"Finn." I whisper.

"You need to be more careful." He says, still hugging me.

I do not say anything. I don't know what to say. So I just stand there awkwardly as he hugs me.

"Sorry." He pulls away.

"We need to get back to work." I tell him.

"Right." He looks away from me and at Bellamy.

I look over to Bellamy who is still staring at us.

"You good Bellhop?" I ask him.

"Huh?" He closes his eyes and shakes his head. "I'm fine."

Everyone finally makes their way to us and we all stand waiting for Bellamy to say what to do next.

"Look there are foot prints." Jasper points out.

"Good eye google head." I tell him and walk over to the foot prints.

"They get deeper and bigger over here." Bellamy walks over to them.

"He took her." I whisper.

"What? He?" Bellamy asks me.

"A grounder." I state.

"How'd you know?" He asks.

"Who else would have done it?" I inquire putting my hands on my hips.

"Let's just follow the prints and see where it leads us." Finn intervenes.

"Alright spacewalker. Lead the way." Bellamy says.

Finn starts walking away following the prints and everyone follows him, except me and Bellamy.

"Coming Bellhop?" I ask him.

"After you princess." He smirks.

"Ladies first." I bow.

"Very funny princess." He laughs and holds my hand making me go with with him.

"I don't need to hold your hand." I tell him.

"Yes, you do." He states.

"And why's that?"

"You might run off and tell your little grounder friend we are coming."

"You still don't trust me?" I stop and look up at him.

He looks down at me and looks into my eyes.

"I-" He tries to say.

"No Bellamy! Either you trust me or you don't!" I pull my hand away from his and walk away from him.

I hear his foot steps running after me and I decide to stop and give him one last chance.

"I do trust you." He smiles and holds my hand again. "Let's go princess."

"Why are you still holding my hand?" I look down at our hands, fingers entwined.

"I felt like it." I look up and at his face and he is just smiling at me. Bipolar much? I laugh at the thought. I seem to be holding peoples hands a lot....

"Fine, let's go." And we start walking to the group.

Now we are still walking in the forest but, now it looks like we are in a death trap waiting to happen. I know this place. This is where some of the grounders come to hunt.

There were skulls on branches and on the ground, a few skeletons here and there. They were trying to scare them.

"I don't like this." A girl in the group said.

"Yea, none of us do." Finn told her.

"Maybe except for Alex." Bellamy said.

He let go of my hand and walked ahead of the group. What was that supposed to mean?

"Hey where'd the other boy go?" I ask, not remembering his name. I knew that there was me, Finn, Bellamy, two other boys and a girl.

"What?" The girl said looking around.

And then she ran off looking for him and calling out his name.

"Roma! Come back!" Bellamy went to go after her back Finn stopped him and put his finger up to his lips, telling us to be quiet and then pointed out into the woods. We all looked over and saw a few grounders running around and surrounding us.

Fear struck me as I saw that Rex was with them. He didn't know about the Skai kru knowing me and oh geez, I have to get out of here.

"I need to leave." I tell them.

"Why?" Bellamy asks.

"They don't know I am with you."

"What will you do if they catch you?" Finn asks me.

"I'll think of something." I smile.

"Be careful." Finn tells me.

"Yup." And I walk away from them.