Hwasa was already dizzy from the alcohol, dancing like a free soul. Like almost all the people. I take some shots of something, just to feel more relaxed, and I start dancing to the rhythm of the music. The music-filled all that emptiness inside me, I felt free and alive like never before.

A boy approaches me, he was in Taehyung's class, his name was Mark, but I never talked to him.
It was time to have fun, and tease Jimin and Taehyung.

Mark approaches my ear, whispering something to me, but I don't hear what he says. I cling to him dancing together to the rhythm of the music. Until the music changes, in a slower, more sensual song. A fire inside me lights up, Mark brings our bodies closer together.

I let myself be carried away by the music and all the sensations I felt. Excitement. A lot. Our bodies didn't come off for a moment.

From a distance Jimin and Taehyung watched Chaerin rubbing against that boy. They danced too attached to their tastes. Mark touched her thigh, from time to time, squeezing it. A huge sexual tension was growing between them.

She was messing with their heads. They didn't take their eyes off Chaerin for a moment. They drank one glass of alcohol after another to let the anger cool down.

At one point, Chaerin looks at them. Straight in their eyes. She stares at them with a provocative look and smirk. She licks her lips, putting her hand behind Mark's neck, pushes him towards her and kisses him. Just like that. With no shame. As soon as she comes off, she looks at them with an amused and satisfied face.

Taehyung crushes the plastic cup in his hand, dropping what little alcohol remained.

《I will kill him.》 Taehyung growled starting to walk towards Mark and Chaerin.

《Stop here ...》Jimin grabs his arm, stopping him.

Taehyung turns annoyed, taking Jimin's hand away. He didn't understand how he could be so calm.

《I see you've made your feelings clear ...》 Jimin spoke sarcastically.

《You haven't been too clear either.》 Taehyung retorts immediately.

《She's playing with us.》 Looking at Chaerin, who kept dancing《and we will do the same.》 He says determinedly.

Taehyung listened to him in silence, trying to figure out what he had in mind 《how?》

《Taehyung, we have always been the ones who played with girls, not the other way around.》 He says smiling in a complicit way.

Taehyung chuckles. Jimin was right, she was messing with them, she had control over them. And she enjoyed teasing.

But they knew that also Chaerin was weak for them. With the touch, she was under their control as well.
The two boys had something in mind, and they would do it tonight.

After a while, Hwasa calls everyone to play the bottle game, like last time. Everyone was feeling tipsy.

We are all in a circle, next to me I had Wheein and Hwasa. The plan that Hwasa and I have in mind is to tease Taehyung, also Jimin, but Hwasa didn't know. Plus I'll help Hwasa with Wheein since she hasn't been able to talk to her yet. She didn't know what I had in mind. But it was better that way.

Obviously, there were also Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook, all close together, in front of us. Then there were other people, including Mark. The first bottle spin, it's up to two that I don't know, same goes for the second spin. The third round ... it's up to Wheein, and I'll have to ask her the question.
I smile with satisfaction and look at Wheein in the eyes 《truth or dare?》

《Dare.》She says confidently.

《Mh ... I dare you to ... kiss Hwasa.》

Wheein gets up and in a moment takes the face of my best friend who was in shock, and kisses her furiously. Everyone yells an "oooh", it was pretty exciting as a scene.
As soon as she comes off, they look at each other for a couple of seconds. Hwasa tried to realize what had just happened.

Her face was too funny. Wheein returns to her seat and I nudge Hwasa 《hey everything ok?》 I say laughing.
She turns to me, with a dreamy look 《eh?》
She was out of order. After a couple of spins, the bottle stops in front of me. I look around, trying to figure out who should ask me the question, and I see Hwasa staring at me with a sly expression, 《truth or dare?》

《Dare.》

She chuckles 《then ...》 she looks around and stops her eyes on a specific person 《kiss Jungkook, with the tongue》 I open my eyes wide open trying to figure out if I heard right. This was not the plan. In fact, I had to keep using Mark.
I look at Jungkook, he was red like a tomato.

It was a dare and I had to do it, I could not refuse. I approach Jungkook, followed by the look of Jimin and Taehyung, who were next to him, one on each side. Jungkook was visibly agitated, I felt his heart pound fast from here. He bit his lower lip.

Everyone looked on impatiently. Perverts. Yes, we were all tipsy, so no one really realized. Me neither, actually. I crouch in front of him with my knees bent, he was sitting cross-legged, stiff.
I look into his eyes, asking for permission to start, and he nods his head to me. I put one hand on his knees and the other I cupped his face.

He was holding his breath. I brush my lips with his, and immediately afterward I attack his lips. I take his face with both my hands. As soon as I feel it melt a little, I ask for the permission with my tongue to enter his mouth. We fight for dominance for a while, but I win. I feel his hand go behind my neck, pushing me towards him. It was a sweet kiss, almost like young teenagers. But it gave me a special feeling.

There was an absurd silence when we were kissing, we could only hear the music and the sounds our mouths made. Everyone watched the scene of me and Jungkook. As soon as I detach my lips from his I see him with his eyes still closed. As soon as he opens them again, he seems to have just woken up from a dream.

Cute.

I give him a small smile and return to my seat, continuing to play with the game.

Jungkook POV

I felt a thousand things at the same time. Happiness, excitement, and even the desire to have her more. I can't help it, as soon as she returns to her place, a huge smile forms on my lips. I tried to hide it by lowering my head, but my friends immediately catch me. I certainly had a red face.

They look at me with suspicion, trying to analyze my face. I try to hide my smile immediately, but I fail. While the others play, Jimin and Taehyung make me get up and move away from the circle.

《Jungkook ...what was that reaction?》 Taehyung was looking at me with his arms crossed.

《What reaction?》

《Dodon't play dumb.》 Jimin says annoyed.

《Do you like her?》

《No.》

Actually yes. For a long time. Before they even started fucking with her. From the first moment my eyes met hers, I fell in love. I had never told anyone.

The day I saw Taehyung with Chaerin naked ... my heart broke into hundred pieces. I tried to forget her, but I can't. I love her too much.

My hyungs say nothing, and they accept my answer, for now. I thought they would ask me more questions. They both look at each other, exchanging a strange look. After a while, we return to the others, and we continue to play with the bottle.