Zeus's Fist

We hold hands for a few minutes before I finally break the silence.

"Hey Trav?"

"Yes Katie Kat?"

"Can we keep this a secret? I don't want to be the new camp gossip topic."

He grips my hand tighter and stares me straight in the eyes.

"Katie, you know about my reputation as a player, right?"

"Of course I do." Where could he be going with this?

"You know how I would show off my girlfriend to my friends?"

I nod. They were usually Aphrodite girls.

"That's because none of those relationships were real. They were just desperate attempts to take my mind off of you. If you want to keep this a secret, I'll gladly comply."

"Ooh, comply." I tease him. "That's a big word for a Stoll."

He tosses his hair jokingly. "I have my moments."

I giggle and check my watch. "Oh my gods! I'm supposed to be watering the plants!"

"You love your plants more than you love me?" He says, pretending to pout.

I kiss him in response. "No, this is the first place my siblings will look. Let's go to Zeus's Fist."

He smirks his troublemaker smirk I've grown to love. "Race you there?"

I laugh. "Oh, you're on Stoll, you're on."

TRAVIS POV

I sprint through the forest, not even noticing the the bushes scratching my legs. Katie kissed me, Katie kissed me, Katie kissed me! A voice sings in my head.

I trip and fall on my face, and notice that Katie has caused some vines to grow around my feet. She laughs at my expression.

"That was for the chocolate bunnies, Stoll!" She grins, and jogs away. "The vines will disintegrate in two minutes!"

Like she said, the vines do disintegrate in two minutes, and turn into wheat seeds. I love Katie.

She's sitting on one of the boulders when I reach Zeus's Fist.

"I think I won the race, Stoll." She says, smirking. I sit next to her and nudge her. "Yeah, well, I got held up."

"All is fair in love and war."

"Never said it wasn't."

We sit there in a content silence, her head resting on my shoulder and my arm around her waist.

She snuggles into me. "I just want to fall asleep and wake up next to you."

I hold her tighter in my arms. "You didn't get a lot of sleep last night, did you?"

She shakes her head.

I stroke her hair. "You can go to sleep now. I've got you."

She smiles faintly and is asleep within moments.

I don't know when I do, but somehow I fall asleep as well.

In my dream, I see Katie. Wait, no. That's not Katie. It's Aphrodite.

I smile. Katie is so much more beautiful than even the goddess of love.

"Hello Travis!" She squeals excitedly. "Finally! My ship!"

Hmm that was pretty short. I'll try and update again tomorrow. Vote, comment, and read on my lovelies!

Yours in demigodishness,

PhantomMiria