Confessions

Katie's POV

I sprint back to my cabin. I think I'm safe and no one else has woken up yet when a girl asks "Katie?"

Miranda sits up in her bed. "I woke up and you weren't here. Where have you been?"

I hesitate before answering. "I had a dream where Travis died and I freaked out and went to the Hermes cabin."

She grins. "Travis Stoll? Your crush?"

I look around nervously. "Keep it down. And how do you even know that?"

She smiles even wider, causing a dimple to appear on her right cheek. "You guys totally have a love-hate relationship! That's ,like, perfect couple material!"

"You sound like an Aphrodite. Just don't tell anyone, okay?"

She shakes her head solemnly. "I won't. But are you going to tell him you like him?"

I sit down on my bunk. "That's the thing, Mir. I don't like him. I love him."

I wasn't sure about it until last night, when he showed me the soft, caring side of him. That's when I realized that I was in love with Travis Stoll. I'm head over heels for him. But how could he ever like me back? I'm the girl that screams at him every day. That lies about my feelings for him constantly. I love him, but I know the feeling isn't mutual.

There's time to water the flowers before breakfast. It might take my mind off Travis.

TRAVIS POV

I don't even notice what I'm eating, I'm too busy looking at Katie. The light catches her hair, making her hair shine. She keeps sneaking glances back at me, too. I pretend to be interested in my plate whenever she does.

She's laughing at something Miranda said now. Gods, she looks so gorgeous with her head thrown backwards and the sun reflecting off of her smile and her eyes sparkling and-

"Dude." Connor says. "I've been trying to talk too you for the last twenty minutes."

Oops.

Chiron stamps his hoof twice. "Heroes! I have an announcement to make! The Hunters will be visiting for a week, so prepare for the traditional game of Capture the Flag tonight! Mr. D, anything to add?"

Mr. D. looked up. "Nah, let the brats go kill each other with swords."

Everyone gets up and starts to head to whatever class they have, but Katie and I head towards the strawberry fields.

She sits cross legged on the ground motions for me to sit next to her. "I have a speech prepared, and I don't want you too interrupt, okay?"

"Okay."

"Trav, you're extremely annoying and drive me crazy. But the pranks you pull... Well, some of them are actually pretty funny. I always admired you're creativity. Then last night, when I was crying, you showed me a side of you I'd only caught glimpses of before. And that made me rethink some of my feelings for you. I'd always liked you, but last night, I realized for sure that-"

"I'm in love with you." we say at the same time.

Katie stares at me. "Wait, you- you mean."

I smash my mouth against hers to shut her up. It starts out with just a kiss, but then it slowly deepens into a whole make out session. She has her hands on my back, and I have mine in her hair, her gorgeous hair, and I have never felt so loved or in love in my life.

She smiles against my lips and pulls me towards her, so we fall next to each other and kiss for another minute.

"I love you, Kates." I gasp.

"Oh gods Travis, I love you so, so much."

Ahhh Tratie! What did you think? Cote and vomment! OH MY GODS THAT WAS AN ACCIDENT I MEAN VOTE AND COMMENT! Anyways...
Question of the Day: Favorite band?

Answer: Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, Linkin Park, Panic! At The Disco, Pierce the Veil... Don't make me choose!
-PhantomMiria