Chapter 8 (Georgia's POV)

I was in the sewer. That same clown was there that broke my arm was there. He was laughing loudly.
"You think you can see me? No-one can see me. Not even your little mind! Neither could Caitlin!" OH MY GOD!!!
"IT WAS YOU! YOU KILLED HER!"
"Yes I did, now she is floating up there and you and your friend will too!" he was laughing again and his teeth changed t. I looked up and there was so many children floating in the air. One of them was Caitlin!!
"CAITLIN!!" I shouted, but everything slowly faded and faded away...

I woke up. In my hospital bed. It was a dream? Skye was next to me. "Are you ok?" she seemed worried.
"You know that clown we saw, he was in my dream!"
"No way! He was in my dream to! He said his name was Pennywise The Dancing Clown!"

**
I finally was allowed home from the hospital. Skye came along to. We decided to do some research about this clown on her phone.

"Look at this Georgia! 27 years ago, children were going missing and eventually found dead. Some children claim that a clown called 'Pennywise' gave them a balloon an sees him around Derry. Strangely, killings like this seem to be happening every 30 years. But the adults could never see him. The name "Pennywise' dates back for centuries. Click here for details." Skye clicked on it and found more info.

"Robert "Bob" Gray also claimed as Pennywise The Dancing Clown was a mysterious clown from 300 years ago. Killings claimed from him occured in 1740 and tarts a three-year reign of terror that culminates in the disappearance of over three hundred settlers from Derry Township. After that, killings started happening every 30 years." Skye turned off her phone.

"But how can a clown live that long?" I wondered.
"Maybe it's not just a clown." Skye suggested.
"In my dream, he said that no-one can see him. Not even our little minds. What does that mean?"
"Our minds can't construct his true form!"
"So he is some sort of demon or something?" I said. Skye nodded. "We have to tell the police!"
"They can't do anything. It said that adults can't see it!" Skye showed me the information again. What are we going to do?

"Adults can't see what?" Alex came into my room. "Nothing! And you can't just barg in here!" Alex saw the information on Skye's phone, then she explained everything to him.
"I saw him him the other day, but he was dad, then turned into that clown."
"It's not just a clown Alex it's like some sort of demon."
"IT." Alex said. "It's IT! If we don't know what it is, let's call it IT. I better go and ring Lola."