Chapter 21 (Georgia's POV)

A few weeks passed and no disapperances or murders have been reported. Everything was back to normal for everyone in Derry and we can live our happy lives in peace. Me, Skye and Alex could go out without fearing anything, and that's what we did. We sat in a cafe and just relaxed.

"I love this hot chocolate." I said siping it.
"I don't really like it, to be honest." Skye replied. I was in shock.
"How do you not like hot chocolate?" Alex was speechless.
"Well," she sighed. "If Pennywise didn't turn my hot chocolate into blood one time then I would still drink it. I got put off." Shit I almost forgot about...IT.
"Oh yes, IT. It couldn't come back, could it?" I thought.
"No it has definately gone. But just remember the promise we all said. We will come back if it somehow does. Will always be a team no matter what. We shall protect this town if we really need to." Alex explained. He was right!

We finished our drinks and had a walk through town. It was peaceful and perfect. Mom suddenly texted me. Saying, "Are you three all alright in town?" I replied saying yes. She put "Good, I'll see you all later x." Ha, has she not realised nothing was going on?

We walked past that same sewer hole where Caitlin was killed. I really miss her. It felt kind of weird walking past that. I felt anxious until we walked past it. Alex sort of felt that way too, because of Lola. He misses her too. It was a shame she didn't see Pennywise get defeated. Oh well. But after all of this worry and fear, our temporary reality will never be completely forgotten about in the future to come.

"If we can't live together, we're going to die alone." - Jack Shephard.