Chapter 5 (Georgia's POV)

It was the Caitlin's Funeral. I couldn't forgive myself. This was all my fault. I let her die. It was pouring outside, as if the sky was crying about Caitlin's death too. My Mom couldn't stop crying, neither could Alex. And me.

At the end of the funeral, we went back home. Alex went to his room, Mom went into the kitchen, still crying and I followed her.
"This is all my fault isn't it."
"No don't say that! Caitlin's death was an accident. It was no-one's fault."

I went into Caitlin's room. It was all pink and girly. If she was still alive, she would be playing with Mr Bluebear. The police found her teddy and gave it to Mom. I picked him up from Caitlin's bed. Huh? Blood started dripping from the walls and ceiling! "MOM! MOM COME HER QUICK!" Mom ran into the room. "Whatever is it?" I pointed at the walls and the ceilings.
"There's nothing there Georgia!" Huh? She can't see any of the blood?
"There is! On the ceiling and walls blood is there! Don't you see?"
"No. What are you doing in here anyway? I don't want you coming in here again Georgia, and put Mr Bluebear down!" She stormed out of the room, then Alex came in.

"Where is that blood coming from?" He asked.
"Wait, you can see it?"
"Yeah! Why can't anyone else see it?" I shook my head. He looked pretty confused too.

**
I still had to go to school the next day, but everyone was staring at me because of what happened to Caitlin. When it was lunch, I sat on my own as I hadn't made any friends yet, until a black haired girl with dark skin came and sat next to me.

"I'm sorry about your sister." she said.
"It's alright."
"I'm Skye. You must be Georgia."
"Yeah. Nice to meet you Skye."
"You just moved here right? Me too. About two months ago."
"I've been here for a few weeks. It's an ok town, accept from the strange happenings."
"You got that right. My cousin went missing. They found him about a month later. Up someone's chimney."
"Oh my god. I'm sorry! Did they find who did it?"
"Nope. Very creepy. And thank you." she smiled.

We started to hang out more and more. I learnt a lot about her. Has no siblings, quite the sporty type. Eventually, we became best friends.