Chapter 15 (Alex's POV)

(A few weeks later)
Lola finally was able to come home. She could only walk on crutches so either me or her mom had to always be with her. I came to her house that following day.
"It's so good to be at home, the food at the hospital was shit."
"Yeah well, I thought that IT had taken you because I hadn't heard of you for so long."
"I'm so sorry Alex, my charger went missing and my phone was dead. I feel really bad now." I put my arm around her.
"It's alright. I got you babe, whether I'm there or not."
"Thanks Alex. Talking of IT, have you seen anything related to it?"
"No, thank god. No dreams or anything. I think it is getting worried that we know who it is and our team is getting stronger and stronger."
"Yeah well, my dad said if he saw whoever is killing the children he would probably stab them to death with a knife."
"Yes I would Lola! And you must be Alex?" Lola's dad came in. Fucking hell he is tall.
"Yeah, nice to meet you." We shook hands then he sat down.

"Lola told me what happened to your sister Caitlin. We know how hard it is to lose a close family member."
"Thank you." I said. Then Lola turned on the TV.
"Good morning. Derry Sheriff are starting up a big investigation to found out who and where the killer in Derry is. They recommend everyone to stay indoors for most of the day as most main roads will be closed."
"Finally after so long, they decided to do this now?" I said. Why didn't they do this ages ago?
"Because the sheriff are useless. Once something happens, they don't do anything until a long time later." Lola's dad said.

I had to unfortunately go back home after having so many missed calls from mom. Oh fuck.
"Where have you been?" Mom yelled at me.
"At Lola's, chill out woman!"
"Well thank you for answering my calls! You do know what's going on in Derry and god knows what might've happened to you!" her voice raged into anger. Ok, I get you are concerned about me, but I am 16 not a little kid.
"If you want to go somewhere, tell me and turn your phone on loud." I went to my room. Georgia came in with Skye.
"Why didn't you answer mom's calls you idiot." Georgia said.
"What's it to you?"
"You know how dangerous it's getting here with IT lurking. I mean, my mom is over protective. If she finds out I've been out, she goes mental. She shouts at me as if there is no tomorrow." Skye answered. I suppose she has a point.
"How can you cope with an over protective mom?" I asked surprisingly.
"I really don't know. I guess I am used to it." Skye said sadly.
"You could do with putting her straight saying something like I wish you were a better mom, I want to do things without you nagging at me for example. I can help, that's what best friends are for." Georgia hugged Skye. Huh. I wish I had a friend like that.