Chapter 12 (Alex's POV)

I couldn't believe that Georgia got detention after school. I would've done the same, well maybe not. At least she was trying to be helpful! I wish I was there now. But then everyone wouldn't believe me either. She looked mad when she arrived home.

"Why did you do that for Georgia?" I laughed at her.
"I thought people at school would believe me. But no, I was wrong."
"That was pretty obvious you know." I said.
"Shut up. Skye wanted to do it as well, but thank god she didn't." Georgia added. I looked on the news app on my phone to see if anyone else has gone missing. Yep. Am I not surprised. '5 year old boy gone missing 2 weeks ago. Last seen with his mom at the park and still hasn't been found.' Mom walked in.

"Did you hear about that 5 year old boy who went missing 2 weeks ago? They found him in the sewers head completely gone." She sighed. "I think we should move back to Amityville Alex. It doesn't feel safe anymore." I couldn't move and leave the chlidren here who are suffering with IT.

"Don't you think you should've just got a job in Amityville Mom?" I asked. It would've been better.
"I wasn't getting paid much when I had my old job, and all the other jobs were crap too Alex. I didn't really have a choice."
"There were other towns nearer to home we could've gone to you know. I could've still been able to meet with my old friends."
"That wasn't just the reason. I mean, we lived right next to the Amityville house and it was pretty creepy." Well I suppose she has a point.

Amityville was still nice though. New York wasn't very far so we could go there and have a look around the shops. We could even see the Statue Of Liberty!

I decided to ask Georgia about if we should move back to Amityville or not. "Do you think we should go back to Amityville?"
"Are you crazy? And just leave children here suffer with IT!" she yelled.
"The question is, HOW?" I answered.
"We'll find out a way." she shut her bedroom door.

**
It's been nearly 2 weeks since I last heard anything from Lola. I am slightly worried now, has she met her fate (IT)? I hope not. I've tried messaging her, ringing her, I've even ask some of her friends if they've heard anything. That's a no. Crap crap crap crap crap.

I was still worring and worring and worring all through math if she's ok. I kept looking at where she usually sits. Still empty. "Alex! What is the answer?" I fell of my seat.
"Ummm...something?" My math teacher sighed.
"Pay attention in the future Alex!" She shouted. Whatever. Suddenly, I felt a vibrate from my pocket, coming from my phone. I checked the message. It was Lola's mom. Something had happened. Something that had me crying. Oh no.