Chapter 6 (Alex's POV)

"Hey Lola!" I called her down the corridor.
"Hey Alex! How are you?" she asked.
"Alright thanks. Hey um, are you doing anything tonight?"
Lola blushed. "No, why?"
"I was just wondering if you would like to come over for dinner?"
"Yeah, sure." Yes! I really fancied her and I wanted to go out with her.

When I got home, I asked Mom "Can my friend Lola come over tonight?"
"Yes of course. Is she your girlfriend or something!" she laughed.
"No! Well-"
"Ok that's fine." Mom smiled. Dam.

Lola finally arrived. She was just so beautiful. Wearing a floral dress and mini heels, we walked up to my room.
We started talking about our interests and stuff, then we got really close. "Alex can I just say something," I got nervous. "You are a really great guy and I am wondering." Then Lola kissed me on the lips. I nodded then we were very happy. We were snogging on my bed, until I was rudely interupted by Georgia.

"Alex have you seen my-. Ew!" She frowned.
"I would like to introduce you to Lola. Lola, this is my sister Georgia." She waved and giggled as Georgia ran out. I guess she isn't the boyfriend and girlfriend type. That was very awkward. We carried on chatting about love until she had to go home. I kissed and hugged her goodbye.

"So you and Lola are going out then." Mom asked while having some ice-cream.
"Yes for the millionth time."
"I was never the boyfriend type at your age. I didn't feel comfortable yet, until I met your father." I ran out. I hated it when Mom mentions our father. It made me feel depressed.

"Alex? Alex! Hey son!" huh? Dad was that you? I went into the garden and he was there in his best suit. "How are you son?" I couldn't believe it.
"Dad?!" But then he changed. He held some balloons and his voice slowly changed and changed.
"Do you want a balloon? They float, just like Caitlin!" I closed my eyes and shouted "THIS ISN'T REAL!" I opened them and there stood a clown in a yellow suit with blue and purple sleeves, orange pom poms and some balloons. He pointed at me and laughed and laughed and laughed. Suddenly, he disappeared.

I ran into the kitchen as quick as possible. Hang on, I've seen that clown before, when we first moved here, I saw him through the car window...