Sharanya and Ananya went to Siddhivinayak Mandir and took the blessings of Lord Ganesha before going to ISKCON Temple and spending some time there. By the time they left ISKCON, it was already 6 in the evening. Hence, they decided to go to Le15 Bandra anyway before going back home.

∞AS∞

The next day, Sharanya went to Mehboob Studios to complete her look test and screen test. It took almost the team the entire day before they could pack up. Just as Sharanya packed up and was ready to leave, Rajveer came to her vanity van to explain the next proceedings.

"So, the look test and screen test is done. Now's the big deal, shooting for the movie. I know this is your first movie and you'll be nervous and confused about what to do. But chill, we are all there to help you. OK?" Rajveer's voice boomed. "So we'll be shooting for Tere Liye in 3 main locations: Mumbai, London, and New York. The first sched is in Mumbai, starting after a month of workshops, and for almost a month and a half. Then, in November, we'll be going to London."

"Sir, what about my visa? I mean, my passport is currently in the renewal process so..." Sharanya asked.

"I'm there! I'll handle the visa and everything. You just concentrate on Shreya," Ananya answered.

"Yes, Ananya will handle all those, you just focus on your performance," Rajveer added.

"Wait, did you say New York?" Sharanya asked.

"Yes, although I'm not sure exactly when the New York sched will happen, but we are thinking of Jan to Feb first week. It'll definitely depend on whether or not the London sched finishes before December first week," Rajveer said.

"So, Mumbai sched for a month and a half from Aug to mid-September; London sched, November 2nd week to December 1st week. And then, New York sched for a month, Jan to early Feb. Is that right?" Ananya asked while jotting it down on her notebook.

"Yes, that's right. But before all that, there are the workshops, starting day after, and a media press conference sort of thing tomorrow, in which we'll announce that Sharanya Rao is ready to rock Bollywood with her debut movie, Tere Liye," Rajveer clarified with a big smile on his face. After this moment, Sharanya spaced out and there was only one thing on her mind, the Mohans. To be even more specific, Aditya Mohan.

Some time later, Rajveer left and Sharanya came out of her dream world, before moving out of her vanity van to their car. Ananya, who knew about Aditya and the Mohans, figured out that Sharanya was thinking about them. Hence, she decided to get that matter over with before her friend-turned-client would overthink about it.

"Shar, did you tell anyone that you have finally got this role?" Ananya tried asking Sharanya in the subtlest way as she started the car.

"Yeah, I told Mumma, Aashna, and yeah, you know," Sharanya said still in her dream land.

"What about your foster family?"

"My what?"

"The Mohans," Ananya said in a duh tone. Suddenly, Sharanya shot up in her seat and fished for her phone. Just as she unlocked her phone, she saw a picture of Aditya with a girl. That drained the excitement in her face, and maybe almost brought a few tears out of her eyes. However, Sharanya knew better and told herself that he's got a life and he could be with anyone he wants. Although it did hurt her, she buried those feelings she still had for Aditya and was about to call him.

"Shar, here. I've called up Mrs. Mohan. It's ringing haa," Ananya said and handed her the phone.

A couple rings later, Sneha picked up the phone.