"Dude, what happened to you? You look like a wet monkey!"

"Well, I was giving this munchkin a bath and she decided to splash some water on me."

"Good job, kitten. High five!"

I glared at Nick while Faith giggled, giving him a high five.

"Come on Princess, let's get you ready."

I smiled. She reached out for me and I carried her.

"This is too cute! Veronica is going to love her so much!

Nick said. I sighed thinking how I'm going to tell her. I took her back to my room and put her on the bed while I changed into some dry clothes.

I decided to tell her now that I'll be going out later. I changed her into some shorts and a hello kitty t-shirt. I put lotion all over her body and said,

"Princess?"

"Yes, Papa?"

She said, looking at me diverting her attention from my phone.

"I have to tell you something..."

She looked at me.

"Later in the evening, I'll be going out so you're going to stay here with Uncle Nick okay?"

She didn't say anything, she just looked down and nodded. I know that she is sad I'm leaving her but on the bright side, she didn't cry, right?

She got up and left my room sadly. I felt so sad. I knew where she went. She went to the backyard where there is a little bench. For some reason, she just goes outside and sits there whenever she experiences any negative emotion. I took a shower and changed into some sweatpants.

I went downstairs and saw her in the backyard. Just like I predicted, she was sitting on the bench, staring at the pool.

I went next to her and took a seat. She looked at me and then went back to the pool. We both sat there quietly till she came and sat on my lap.

I smiled. After a while, It was lunchtime so I decided to make lunch. I carried her and went back inside but the thing is her grip on my neck and waist were tight so I know she isn't going to let me go.

Nick went out to pick up Veronica. I wanted to meet her first before I left. I went to the couch to put her down like I guessed she didn't want to let me go.

"Baby, I'm going to make lunch. You have to let me go. I promise after lunch I'll carry you."

I said, rubbing her back and kissing her cheek. She let me go and I put her on the couch and her favourite tv show.

I went to the kitchen and started making pizza. After about an hour or so I was done and I went back to the hall and saw her colouring.

"Princess? Lunch is ready."

She came to me and did grabby hands. I carried her and we both had lunch. After that, I decided to put her to sleep.

Once she was asleep I put her on my bed and surrounded her with pillows and blankets. I kissed her forehead and started to get ready for my date.

I wore a plain white button-up with some grey pants.