love potion - rosékook

"and with that... gryffindor wins the match!"

a loud cheer erupted from the bleachers decorated with red and gold banners, with students resembling the official colours of the house gryffindor. they all were cheering for their seeker who was now soaring up high on his broom, proudly showing off the golden snitch he had just caught.

jeon jungkook was proud of his abilities and achievements as the seeker of his house team, and he has no trouble in showing them off. he does it especially in front of the hufflepuff seeker, his favourite rival to play with.

park roseanne.

roseanne was seen crossing her arms in front of her chest as she glared at jungkook showing off the golden snitch which was supposed to be hers to catch this time. she had swore that she will beat this cocky, narcissistic seeker of the gryffindor team one day, and she really hoped today was the day, until she got distracted by him winking at her while they were racing and failed to catch the snitch.

"stupid boy charms." she thought to herself as she scoffed at the sight of him blowing kisses to the gryffindor bleachers, sending the hearts of many ladies and men into a frenzy.

she rolled her eyes and landed on the ground, storming off the ground enraged. she could still hear the crowd chanting "gryffindor! gryffindor! gryffindor!" and her hufflepuff pride was hurt to say the least. obviously, no one in her team blamed her or were too sad about the loss. hufflepuffs are supposed to be chill anyway. but roseanne was not. she could still see jungkook's stupid grin and wink and his charming smile, and oh god she really needs to get him out of her head before she explodes herself.

they weren't enemies, but they weren't the closest of friends too. she just couldn't understand why he has to tease her always.

after changing into her regular uniform to go to the grand hall for dinner, she passed a huge crowd of gryffindors having a loud party on their way to their dormitory. they all were howling and were surrounding their hero and celebrity jungkook and she scoffed at the sight.

she thought no one really noticed her, since they were so busy pampering the one who won them the champion title. but she was wrong.

"oh, if it isn't our kind rival of the match." said taehyung, another gryffindor and surprise, jungkook's best friend. "great match, though, today. maybe next time we'll let you touch the snitch after the match." the crowd laughed at the joke which roseanne thought wasn't that clever.

enraged she was, from the moment the snitch was stolen from her hands, she was about to comment a snarky remark, forget what her house stands for and be rude and mean to the gryffindors looking down on her, only to be interrupted by none other than jeon jungkook himself.

"you know what, guys. why don't you all go along, I'll be there in a moment." he said, leaving the center of the crowd to come and stand besides roseanne, which surprised her as well as the gryffindors.

"but, mate, there's a party waiting for you." taehyung said.

"I know, I won't be long." jungkook reassured and watched the gryffindors leave with confused faces.

"why, did you maxed out on the attention?" roseanne asked, once she was sure they were out of earshot. jungkook turned towards her and smiled. that bloody, charming, beautiful smile of his.

"why so cranky, roseanne?" he asked, resting his arm on the wall of the hallway.

"I don't know. maybe because of the fact that you distracted me by winking at me and unfairly caught the snitch?" she said, not hiding the saltiness in her voice.

jungkook laughed. "you like me or something?" he asked. roseanne's eyes widened as she heard the words out of his mouth and her cheeks started turning pink despite her best efforts.