playful kisses - taerosé

On a beautiful summer afternoon, Chaeyoung and Taehyung laid in his bedroom, only a sheet covering their naked and sweating bodies.

"Damn, this was one hell of a session." Taehyung said, once he regained his breath.

"Well, I did have a lot of pent up stress." Chaeyoung said, laughing a little.

"Honestly, I'm having a better time than all of my exes combined." He said, shifting to his side and resting himself on his arm so that he looked down at Chaeyoung.

"I can say the same." Chaeyoung said, cupping his face in her hands and smiling widely at him, which made him want to kiss her nose.

Her eyes caught the wall clock in his room and they widened when she realised the time.

"Oh shit, I need to go. I have a date." She said as she got up and quickly searched her clothes.

"A date?" He asked, suddenly growing very disappointed.

"Yeah, he's the one I met last week." She said, putting on her bra and t-shirt. "I'm honestly not really feeling him, but let's see how this goes."

"Do you really have to leave?" He asked. Chaeyoung paused getting dressed for a second and looked at him all confused.

"Um.. why not? We did it twice already and you know I don't have the stamina for more." She said.

"It's not that..." Taehyung muttered.

"Then what is it?" She asked, sitting on edge of the bed to wear her socks.

Taehyung sat up and crept behind her, sliding his hands around her waist and burying his face in the crook of her neck.

"I just.. want you to stay here for a little more." He whispered, making her shiver slightly.

"T-Tae... You know I can't." She said, trying not to get comfortable in his arms.

"Why not?" He asked, placing butterfly kisses where he rested his face.

"Tae..." She relaxed into him as soon as she felt his lips on her neck.

"Taehyung I'm-"

"Stay Chae." He said again, pulling her back onto the bed and kissing her long and hard on the lips.

She molded into him automatically and kissed him back, squirming a little when she felt his hand make it's way up her body. Before he could go any further, she stopped him and broke the kiss.

"Taehyung, I really need to go. I'll be late." She said, getting up again and searching her shoes.

Taehyung sighed as he stared at her put on her shoes and wave a little goodbye to him before hurriedly leaving his room.

He laid back on the bed, hands resting behind his head as he cursed his unwanted feelings for Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung and him had been friends with benefits for a couple months now. They both swore that it's just for sexual needs since it's pretty hard to find decent partners routinely in their area. It was promised that no one is allowed to catch feelings for the other and make their equation complicated. Clearly, Taehyung broke the promise.

Chaeyoung had been to a couple of dates within the period. He felt jealous from the beginning, that someone else was getting what he has, but he was in denial. After a few times, it started dawning on him that he might just be catching feelings for his fuckbuddy. He tried to get rid of the feelings, going on dates himself and trying to forget about her. But as long as they maintained their sexual relationship, ignoring his feelings was getting harder than ever. He couldn't break the agreement as well without Chaeyoung suspecting something is wrong.