Chapter Fourty- Three

I don't own the characters!

Percy walked down the hallway of her schools, her textbooks in her hands. Alicia sadly wasn't present and Percy had no idea why, maybe she was just a little late? Percy navigated through the hallway to get to her art class. Percy wasn't the best at drawing, but it was better than Social Studies or Math. She walked into the classroom and sat down at one of the empty seats.

Then Alicia rushed into the room and sat down beside Percy. "Percy! We have to go shopping after school!"

"Why?" Percy asked.

"Are you an idiot?"

"Yes."

"I already knew that, it was a rhetorical question. The school dance is in a week or something!"

(Okay, should I give Alicia a girlfriend or a boyfriend? Or should she be single? I'm leaning more to the girlfriend option)

Percy's eyes widened. "Right, it is!"

Just then Mr. Hill walked into the classroom and class started.

-

"Come on, Percy!" Alicia complained.

"'M tired," Percy groaned.

Alicia opened her backpack and tossed her a granola bar. "There you go."

"Thanks, Alicia. You're the best," Percy said as she ripped the wrapper.

"I know," Alicia said as she continued to drag Percy towards the mall. Percy basically inhaled the granola bar. "Oh my god, Percy!"

"What?" Percy whined.

"You inhaled that granola bar," Alicia said.

"And?" Percy said.

"Never mind," Alicia said and shook her head. Percy, who was now filled with new found energy, ran up to Alicia as she was walking a meter or so before her. They walked inside the mall and Percy basically just followed Alicia, not really having any experience with shopping at a mall.

Alicia pulled her into store after store as they searched for their dresses.

"You're hopeless," Alicia said, "honestly, how often do you really shop?"

"Uh, never?" Percy answered.

"Oh my god," Alicia said. "Percy, really?"

"Yeah?" Percy said.

Alicia pulled her into the next store where they searched through the racks of dresses.

"How long does it take to find a dress!" Percy complained. "Seriously!"

"Try this," Alicia said, shoving a dress at Percy.

"Okay, okay," Percy said and walked to the changing room and changed into the blue dress. "Alicia, this one's great."

"You say that to every dress!" Alicia said. "Now, let me see!"

Percy walked out of the changing room to show Alicia the dress.

"That's the one," Alicia said.

"I told you so!" Percy said.

"Yeah, you though every dress was the one," Alicia said. "No one believed in the boy who cried wolf."

Percy rolled her eyes and stepped back into the changing room and changed into her normal clothes again.

She walked out of the changing room with her dress in her hands. They walked up to the cashier and payed for the dress. After that they made their way to Percy's apartment, as Alicia had already found her dress.

Once they arrived at the apartment and walked inside Diana said, "Hi Percy! Hi Alicia!"

"Hi Diana!" Percy greeted and Alicia waved.

"I see you finally got your dress," Diana laughed.

"Yeah," Percy said, rubbing the back of her neck. Diana smiled and the two teenage girls ran to Percy's room. Percy closed the door after them.

"Your cousin's so cool," Alicia said and sat down on Percy's bed.

"She is," Percy agreed and sat down beside her. "What do you want to do?"

"I don't know," Alicia shrugged.

"Neither do I," Percy laughed. "Who are you going with? To the dance?"

"You'll see then," Alicia smirked.

"Ooh," Percy teased. "Is it a secret forbidden romance?"

"Percy," Alicia said. "Stop."

"Never!"  Percy said and laughed evilly.

"But Percy! I thought you were the good guy!" Alicia said.

"I did too," Percy said.

"How- never mind," Alicia said. "You're going with Roy, right?"

"Nooo, I'm going with Wally," Percy said sarcastically. "Of course I'm going with Roy."

Alicia burst out laughing. "Oh my god! I just saw you and Wally! God, it was hilarious!"

Percy also burst out laughing at the mental image, and soon they were both rolling on the floor laughing. The door slowly opened and Diana stepped inside. "Are you two okay?"

"Y-yeah," Percy said and continued to laugh.

"Okay..." Diana said and stepped out of the room, closing the door after her.

"That was awkward," Alicia said between laughs.

"It was!" Percy said. "Wanna watch a movie?"

"Sure," Alicia said and they calmed down. They jumped onto Percy's bed and and she turned on the TV and put on some random comedy movie. The movie was cliche, but hilarious and Percy and Alicia found themselves laughing at even the worst jokes.

I know it's short, I just wanted to get it out before I went to bed. I'm so sorry for like not updating in forever!