Chapter Twenty-Seven

I don't own anything, not the characters and barely the plot.

As the rest of the team was dying (not literally, of course) it laughter, Wally was very annoyed. He shivered from the mustard on him, he could feel it, he could smell it! But at the same time... it was hilarious. It was a well-done prank, he had to respect that. Now he had to prank those two lovebirds back! Not now though, he had to come up with a prank, prepare it and more. When Wally couldn't hold it in anymore he started laughing as well. Then, suddenly, his chair fell, throwing him on the floor.

"What the-!" He yelled.

"There are innocent ears here!" Percy cut him off and the laughter took a new start.

Wally knew she'd been referring to Megan, of course, she had... who else?

He tried to prop himself up with his hand, but he only fell once again, hitting the cold floor. Why had he fallen? Well... mustard was on the floor, everywhere around him and mustard could tend to be slippery apparently.

Then he tried to get up again, this time he made it to his feet, he tried to run to the showers, but once again he slipped due to the mustard and his clumsiness.

He groaned.

"Want me to help you?" Artemis said with a smirk.

"Yeah..." he said, a bit worried. This was Artemis we're talking about after all.

Her grin only grew and he knew he'd messed up, big time.

"Hey Percy, you get his legs!" Artemis called out.

Oh no, a sense of dread twisted around in his stomach. What had he gotten himself into?

Percy walked over to them, a smirk, which was very similar to Artemis', on her face.

She got a towel and wiped the mustard off them before grabbing them in a secure grip, one ankle in each hand. Wally gulped, now he was afraid.

Truth was, Percy scared him. She'd broken his nose just for flirting with him! Okay, that was an overstatement. He scared her sometimes, otherwise, she was a cool teammate, but she did scare him more than Artemis did. But, now they'd teamed up on him.

He then felt Artemis' cool fingers wrap around his wrists. Then there was a silence, did they have some sort of private mind link? Maybe there was one for the girls? Then he could feel his back lift of off the ground and he gulped in anticipation of what was to come.

He sure hoped it had nothing to do with archery, his leg still felt slightly sore from the latest incident. All he could see was the ceiling. The girls didn't speak a single word as they carried him. They must have some sort of mindlink, he concluded.

Could he run his way out of the situation? Nah, he would probably just slip on the mustard under his slippers, even if he took them off... he probably had mustard on his feet.

Then he heard a pair of doors opening. His head started racing faster and faster. What was gonna happen?

He felt the girls stop. His heart started breathing faster and faster.

"Chill, Mustard Bottle, at this rate you'll have a heart attack," Percy said lightly.

He felt his body started swinging. He tried to look at Percy, but he only saw her arms moving side to side. He guessed Artemis' we're doing the same. Then he felt their hands let go of him. His head started beating ever faster, if that was possible, as he flew through the air. His mouth emitted a high pitched screech and he heard Percy and Artemis laughing. They were saying something, but their words were muffled by the sounds of the wind in his ears.  He started to descend and he braced his body for impact. They wouldn't throw him on the floor, would they? Or off the hangar? Or...  off the mountain?! His panic grew and grew. He saw black spots cloud his vision and he gracefully (not really) blackout.