A light frown appeared on his face  feeling a brusque touch on his back. Immediately a smirk crept on his lips when he saw it was Avni.

"I missed you didu so much.." quickly Avni planted a kiss on her di's cheek and pulled her in a tight hug.
"I miss you too Bonu.." Aravi replied beaming being in her arms.

The two sister parted when Avni said glancing around in search of Shivam then brought her gaze to her di
"where is Jiju!! he also has landed I guess.."Avni chimed.

"Not yet he will reach around 10pm and then he will go to his home straight.." Aravi replied taking her little sister's hand in her hold.
"Aur tu baata tera kaise chalraha hain !!" talking she moved towards the couch but right then disrupted by their Mamma and all strolled towards their seat as well.

"Mujhse puch I'll tell you.." Neela inhaled a irked sigh before she darted a quick glare at her Avni and further continued.
"She has no time to have a proper sleep..
No time to have food on time..
No time to catch up with her friends..
No time to go for shopping..
No time to talk to her Mama.."
Neela said all in a go and then folded her arms on her chest made an displeased look at Avni.

"Even she doesn't have time for me" Neil added making a cute pout staring at Avni and she pushed her glasses over her nose, threw a gaze you-are-so-going-to -regret-this-Tillu.

What would you do babe? By the way he is looking really distracting in that olive tee. Her inner voice sniggered then her eyes grew dreamy admiring him. And instantly cursing that thing in her head Avni displayed a girlish grin in response to her mother's word.

"Awwww..poor baby.." Aravi made a pityful face pulled Avni to her chest by an arm around her back, while Avni pretended a facade as if she is the victim here leaning to her di. And the hall filled with the sound of people guffawing altogether.

"Mom she is a doctor aur wo bhi Cardiologist!!" Aravi retaliated taking Avni's side.
"As all we know how hard these days to understand someone's urge or u can say those emotions like happiness heartbreaks or falling love.." stating she winked at Neil and he rolled his eyes, tried to hide his pink cheeks.

"Haan baba I know but you should take care of your health along with. Or you will fall sick.. Doctors Ko bhi rest chaiye..haina!!" Saying Neela nodded at Bebe in support.

"Yess Doctor Ko bhi rest chaiye.. Neela is right.."she gave a wide smile staring at Avni.

"Parr ye baat bhi hai Avni bahot hard working hai Kaash sab doctors aise hotey.."
Prakash grabbed everyone's attention taking Avni's side.

"Okay okay sab agaye hai jab chalo dinner karle.." hurrying up them for the meal Reyaansh took everyone's attention made Neil and Aman shared a look in jostle.

Aman and Neil said together..
"Dinner!!"

Reyaansh smiled at them, responded
"Yess today we will have dinner together. all of us.."
Come on Neela go and prepare the table.."

"Arey Aravi and Avni tumlog jao freshen up ho jao.." Sweta hurried the girls to go and freshen up. Aravi and Avni left.

Thereafter Neela, Shweta left to settle the dinner table.

And the rest sticked to their spot for some more time, chatted on some random topics.

Within few minutes later girls re-arrived downstairs after having freshen up and changing into something comfortable. As soon as Avni and Aravi reached Neela called out all to settle on their seats for the dinner.

*****

Neil grabbed the seat across the table opposite of Avni so that he could get a clear view of his love.