interview #15 @sweetbabymix

1 what's the best way to handle a bully?

Don't stoop to their level- it's not worth it and you're so much better than thebully. Also, don't give them a reaction; the more you react to their bullying,the more they'll taunt you. If you don't react, they'll get bored and move on.As well as this, talk to someone about it. It doesn't have to be a teacher (butjust know you're not a snitch if you tell a trusted adult) but it could just bea friend to confide in. Lastly, don't let their words or actions get to you. Iknow it's hard not to believe them but their words are crafted to hurt you butthat doesn't mean they're true. Stay true to yourself.

2 what is your favorite holiday and why?

My favourite holiday is Christmas. I've never been a massive fan of Christmas Dayitself, but I love the lead up so much! Everyone seems to come together andit's just so festive. The decorations, the music and the films are amazing andit's cozy weather too.

3 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

One of my favourite songs is 'Greek Tragedy' by The Wombats. I can't explain thefeeling it gives me when I listen to it. The intro gave me chills the firsttime I listened to it and I'm not sure why but it's amazing.

4 what's one Wattpad goal?

One Wattpad goal is to make long term friends on here. I love the community in Wattpad- it makes me feel better if I've had a bad day.

5 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

Ellen isn't my favourite celebrity but I love her and I'd probably choose her to spend the day with because she has so many celebrity friends. She could take meto meet all of my favourite celebrities and she's really funny so it would be afun day.

6 what's your favorite movie?

I can't choose a favourite film! There are too many that own a special place in my heart. Some films that come to mind are '10 Things I Hate About You', 'Me Before You', 'Hidden Figures'. There are so many more that probably just slipped my mind.

7 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you do?

I love Jodi Picoult and she's a very intelligent woman so I'd probably get advicefrom her. I think I'd ask where she gets her writing inspiration from.

8 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

My schedule is all over the place. Ideally, I like to post every Sunday so I have a whole fresh week to write, but sometimes I get writers' block so I prefer to just write when I'm feeling creative. 

9 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment?

Yes! I'm always so surprised when I get new reads, comments, votes and follows. Honestly, the comments on my story can make my day and each one makes me so happy. 

10 how would you spend a rainy day?

I would spend a rainy day cuddled with some blankets and tea. I'd either bewatching films or a tv show or I'd be reading a good book.

11 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

My favourite thing about Wattpad is the comment section on stories. They'rehilarious and always make me smile. I also love the community and how friendlyeveryone is.

Request time!

My book 'Two Broken Souls' is still fairly new- it has 6 chapters and it's a romance/teen fiction book

My book 'Two Broken Souls' is still fairly new- it has 6 chapters and it's a romance/teen fiction book. It would be great if you could check it out!

This is the summary:

Pain is hard to describe unless you've experienced it.

Serena Todd just lost her entire family in a devastating car crash.

Nate Whitaker suffered years of abuse from his father.

When they meet, they begin opening up about their different experiences.

But can they help each other?

Or are they already too damaged?

A heart-wrenching romance about two people who have been torn apart. Follow the journey of Serena and Nate as they battle their inner demons and overcome the pain they're experiencing.

Heart-breaking memories, uplifting messages, and one powerful love story.