Chapter 36 - Goodbyes

Before starting this chapter I want to thank my beautiful friend Sera Rosé lavfield for my new cover that she made. It's beautiful and I appreciate it so so much.

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Rose's POV

I slept like a baby the whole night and when I woke up I found myself wrapped around him. My whole body was smelling like his and no matter how bad I wanted it to stay on me forever, I had to take a shower. I began to get off the bed but a pain between my legs stopped me. Ugh, I am so sore it hurts. But it was worth it. I can never imagine someone more perfect than him to do it with.

Dad. I haven't even told Dad that I have a boyfriend. I had to tell him today because I don't want to keep anything from him. We were always so close and I don't want to lose that connection ever.

I tiptoed in order not to wake the sleeping beauty on the bed and closed the door to the ensuite. I hope the sound of the shower doesn't wake him. I undressed, turned the shower on and that's where usually most questions come to my mind.

Was I a disappointment in the bed because I surely couldn't compare to all the models and who knows who has he been with. It's embarrassing on its own that I haven't had sex in 18 years old nearly 19 and now he thinks of a plan to run away. I am sure that when I exit the shower Damon would probably be in the plane to another country.

But he wasn't. He was waiting for me with breakfast in bed. He was so handsome even when he wakes up. I am glad he didn't saw what kind of a mess I was when I woke up. Messy hair flying everywhere, dark circles, puffy face, cracked lips. I shouldn't continue. Just a girl with a lot of flaws I guess, who can't compare with Mr. Perfect.

"Hi

"Hi." He smiled and interrupted my thoughts.

"Hey." I said and smiled back.

"I prepared something but I didn't know what would you like so I pretty much got everything. Fruits, toast, coffee, something sweet and even nuts and juice." He said and pulled me by my hand.