Chapter 23 - Friends and family<3

I entered the bus, sat on the farthest and most isolated seat from all and put my headphones on. I turned the volume of my music to the max because that's how I liked it before, when I didn't have a social life. Now I am beginning to understand how my choice to ignore people before wasn't so bad. If I never went to that stupid party in the beginning of college I don't think anything like this would have happened. Maybe I wasn't very prepared to start my adult life. I can't wait to call my Dad and tell him everything.

Throughout the whole ride no one sat next to me, thankfully because I wasn't in the mood for interacting with anyone.

When we arrived at the campus I couldn't be happier. Bella and Cath were waiting for me in our dorm and I couldn't wait to tell them everything. We hugged each other tightly and they both looked amazing, happier than usual.

"How was it, Rose?" Bella asked and rubbed my hand squeezing it gently. I am sure they already knew something went wrong by the look on my face.

"I met Parker's brother. We had a moment but they both won't touch me and say that they can't continue." I sigh and started to change from my clothes to comfier ones.

"Um actually, Rose we might know something." Cath says and looks at Bella like she is waiting for approval to speak, then Bella nods her head.

"What are you guys talking about?" I ask and stop changing for a second. My sixth sense is telling me that this isn't going to be something good.

"Parker and Damon are known for both playing with one girl." She stops and takes my hand, she knows that this will break my heart into pieces.

"They are popular with the girls because they always play with one girl and always compete who is going to sleep with her first." Cath continued and they both hugged me.

The only time I ever though that someone might care for me and actually like me, this happens. I wanted to cry my heart out. It was aching and my head was spinning. All this time I was just a game, I knew it, it was too good to be real. Who would really like me? Surely not the hottest brothers which are loaded and could sleep with the most popular models. What was I thinking? Cold tears were flooding Cath's clothes and I couldn't stop thinking about it. My heart broke in a million and two pieces because of two assholes. Whatever I do I shouldn't stay here and cry over them all day.

Bella and Cath hugged me tightly and made me stand up, wiping away my tears. Cath told me that I have to look like I never cared about it and from now on to be a coldhearted bitch. I wasn't completely sure about that but for one I was sure - that I should look like I don't care even though I just went through a huge meltdown. I wanted to call my Dad really badly, so I did.

"Honey, how are you? Was the vacation any good?" Hearing his voice made my heart warmer and it made me want to cry even more. My Dad was the best Dad that could exist. He was always taking care of me like I had both parents. He had to learn how to make food, wash, fold and iron clothes, he always made my bed and never even once missed to pick me up from school. He listened to my childish stories, laughed at my stupid jokes and supported me through everything I wanted to do.

 He listened to my childish stories, laughed at my stupid jokes and supported me through everything I wanted to do

I always carry one small picture of me and my Dad. Even though I wanted to get away from him and start my own life, I never knew I would miss him so much.

"Dad I miss you so much!" I said and my eyes began to water again. I told my father everything through tears, but not surprising as always he supported me and knew exactly how to comfort me.

"Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck, Rose." He said lastly and then we said our goodbyes. He always knew what to say, my great loving Dad. I hope I never gave him hard times because he doesn't deserve anything but happiness. Now that I was done with my conversation with Dad I was feeling much better.

Cath and Bella were waiting for me patiently in the kitchen and told me that I have to change in something sexy. I wanted to know about how their days went but they said that we will talk about it tomorrow because now I needed some time to clear my mind. Whatever they were planning even though they were my best friends I was a bit scared.
So as I was told I wore a little white/blueish crop top with a very tight leather skirt and a pair of high heels.

Cath and Bella dressed too and we headed to somewhere they didn't want to tell me. After a good amount of walking we were in front of a club. I wasn't exactly in the mood for partying but I know that they wanted me to have some fun. We went into the club and there was loud music blasting everywhere and I had to get used to it for a second. The club was very prettily designed and there were loads of private areas where you and your friends can relax even a very big bar next to a very big dance floor.

We sat and ordered some alcohol and I was getting dizzy and my vision blurry

We sat and ordered some alcohol and I was getting dizzy and my vision blurry. I saw Damon and Parker coming into the club and that's where my drunk ass was making decisions. I saw Parker all happy and Damon not so happy. Parker had his arms wrapped around Amanda and Becky and Damon was alone.I could tell that Parker and the bitches were under the influence of alcohol but that didn't stop me. I got two glasses of alcohol and splashed it in their faces, then I just walked away hearing Parker yell "What the fuck?". He grabbed my hand and turned me around.

"Why the fuck did you do that?" He yelled and I was too drunk to be talking normally too.

"You deserve this asshole! Go fuck yourself!" I yelled in return, and I tried to slap him in the face, when someone stopped me and then instead of him I got slapped in the face. What the hell? What is going on? Everything got blurrier and all I remember lastly was someone carrying me. I hope no one took advantage of me. And whoever slapped me is going to regret it.