Chapter 17 - Brother?

"Come on Rose!" Parker said and gabbed me so tight that even if I wanted to I couldn't run away. My heart was pounding so hard that I thought everyone could hear it. He grabbed me by my waist but suddenly a sharp pain punched me in the stomach.
"Ouch. I think I have to sit for a second, my stomach hurts like crazy." I said and pressed my lips tightly to suppress the noises that wanted to come from me because of the pain that I was feeling.

I saw Parker's angry face filled with blood looking at me, and suddenly without any hesitation he picked me up and starts to carry me to his car. I felt so light when he does this, does he even realize that I am a human being.

"Am I heavy? I can walk, I am better now." I said and unwraped my hands from his muscular body.

"Are you kidding me right now? You weight as much as a bag of potatoes." He smiled and wrapped my hands around him again. "Plus I love carrying you around."

"Parker." I said and he stopped and stared at my eyes. Does he have to do this, I am supposed to think about his confession. How can I even think something bad about this boy. Whenever I try to think about what he had done my inner voice always appears to disprove and defend him. I don't know much about Parker but he makes me feel like I know him since forever. He put me down and we sat on a bench right next to his car and he lit a cigarette. Just like that, another thing I never knew about him - that he smoked. I gave him a handkerchief to wipe most of the blood that has remained on his beautiful face.

He was looking at me almost questioning if he could smoke around me

"You smoke? I never thought you would smoke but looking at you now I guess you do look like someone who would smoke." I said kind of disappointed and he threw the cigarette on the ground, smashing it with one foot.

"You don't like it? I won't smoke again." He said and smiled, throwing the whole packet of cigarettes in the bin next to the bench. He leaned forward and tucked one strand of hair behind my ear. Every time he was around me he showed me nothing but how gentle and caring he can be and I think I can understand him about what happened. He didn't do it on purpose and car crashes like that happen every day. I am sure Parker loved this girl because he was genuinely showing his feelings every time, even with Amanda. Even if I didn't know him that well I knew that he would never want to hurt someone, and not his ex girlfriend, who I am sure he loved so much. He must be feeling like a killer these two years, judging himself and I am not someone who should do it too.

"Parker.. you know about the things you told me earlier. Forget about them..I am willing to understand you." I said and stood up from the bench, playing with my fingers nervously. He stood up too and grabbed my waist, lifting my chin up with one hand. He pulled me closer, and he stared at my lips biting his and then looked to the side sighing, pulling himself away.

"What are you doing? Why are you always playing a game?" I said and push him. I doubt that he would feel any pain from my small hands who can not even kill a fly, but I was frustrated with how he acted, not wanting to touch me like I was something he can break only with his touch. Honestly I was done with his games I wanted someone who will touch me and who wasn't so doubtful all the time. He made me loose almost all my feelings with those push and pull games. I started to walk back to the hotel furiously almost crying but my tears were dry. I was too exhausted to cry again. What does he want?

I stumbled and saw Prada shoes and the smell of a very familiar expensive perfume. Of course Amanda will always come at the 'right' moment.

"Oh poor you. I would've helped you but I don't want to catch a disease, sorry." She said and looked down at me.

 As always beautiful, fashionable and poorly mannered

As always beautiful, fashionable and poorly mannered. I am not sure why Parker prefers me, it wasn't like Amanda was mean to him, she clearly adored him and I knew exactly why. I thought that at some point she had a right to want to experience love but people should know when they aren't wanted and just walk away. You can save yourself some humiliating. The meanest people in this world have the biggest problems, so that's why I can't even judge Amanda. I don't think I want Parker all that much anymore. She passed me and headed straight to Parker which was headed towards me to help me stand up, but I managed to get up by myself and I overheard their conversation.

"When is Damon coming? Have you told your little girlfriend about him?" She said and put one hand on his ripped hand. That was the moment when jealousy filled my whole body, but what could I do?He even lets her touch him, but he doesn't let me. Why was everything so complicated when it shouldn't be?

"Don't fucking mention him in front of Rose!" He screamed and lurked his arm off of her touch. Who was Damon and why was Parker suddenly so defensive? And again Amanda knows more than me.. how slow does he want things to happen? I don't think I like this.

"Who the hell is Damon? And why shouldn't she mention him in front of me?" I said and crossed my hands in concern. What the hell is happening again? I thought there wouldn't be anymore secrets but I guess I was wrong yet again.

Very tall, handsome guy with brown hair and eyes appeared behind Parker. He was wearing nike vest shaped hoodie and a hat. I could see he was back from a run from the sports wear and the glistening sweat dripping on his ripped with muscles body.

He stopped because he heard some parts of our conversation and laughed as if he knew us

He stopped because he heard some parts of our conversation and laughed as if he knew us. He looked at me, starting from my legs up to my lips - he looked at my body as if he was touching it and undressing me. His eyes were devilish and full of seduction.

"Yeah, Parker. Tell her why would you want to hide your brother?" The mysterious boy started talking and Parker turned around in shock. His brother? What? I mean I knew there was something about that crazy sexy boy but that would be the last thing I would think. And why would he hide him from me?