Chapter 33 - The perfect date?

Damon's POV

I was so nervous, I have never been on dates before, I have only fucked girls and never looked for something serious. But this time the palms of my hands were sweaty and my body was shaking. I was going to go on a date with the most beautiful girl in this world. I searched everywhere what I had to do and how should I be dressed, I even called my mom for advice but she told me I just had to be myself.

I looked in the mirror and saw that I wasn't worth it for this amazing girl. I panicked and I've never panicked in my life before, usually, I was sure in anything I was about to do. I picked my phone from the table beside my bed and texted her that I will be waiting for her outside the campus at 7 pm.

Firstly, I headed to the bathroom and had one long shower, making sure that I smelled nice and looked presentable for her. She always smelled and looked so good so I couldn't show up as a homeless person. I wanted to make this date unforgettable but I didn't know how to. I hope that whatever I have planned would make her happy. But first I had to buy her something little but special.

I called my stylist Dena and asked her to buy Rose one of the Cartier bracelets. I wanted to put her and my initials on it and the date we started dating between our initials. Was it too much? I will never know. But I hope she likes it? Or will she hate it? She might not like something materialistic because she doesn't seem like that type.

If that wasn't exactly her style I planned a lot more surprises. It was almost time for our date and my whole stomach was turning, making me feel sick. I was scared I could fuck things up. The only thing that kind of calmed me down was the fact that Rose never had a previous relationship and she couldn't compare me to someone else.

I grabbed my Dolce and Gabbana suit and tie and quickly put it on, making sure it's not wrinkled. Was this a good outfit for a date or was it too much? No one taught me what to do and I was feeling like a complete fool. Was I looking good? I had no decent family members that I can ask. Parker and my father had some things in common they were both selfish and ruthless.

Rose's POV

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Rose's POV

As I got back to my dorm, I realized that there was no one for my luck and it only made me happier that no one was going to be in my way of getting ready for my first date. And it wasn't just with somebody it was with Damon. The tall, dark-haired, handsome, wealthy, intelligent and very kind boy who stole my heart. Damon was more than just looks and money - he had a heart, soft lips, beautiful eyes, and a pure heart.

I heard my phone buzz, which snapped me out of my daydreaming about Damon. And it was a message from him. I smiled like a crazy maniac and jumped to the ceiling seeing a notification on my phone from him. I could never get used to this.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.