Chapter 24 - Is it crazy that I like you?

I woke up half naked in an enormous beautiful room which smelled like my alcohol breath and the sun was caressing my skin through the giant windows. I wasn't shocked at the fact that I was half naked because as long as I remember this happens every time I drink. The thing that I was really questioning was to whom belonged this amazing house. Could it be Parker? I don't think that after the only thing that I remember - slapping him, he would bring me to a house. 

I sat on the bed and explored the room better

I sat on the bed and explored the room better. The whole room was very well-appointed and it surely had an owner with expensive taste and amazing decor skills. And the view of my room was breathtakingly beautiful. Every bit of this room was placed and matched perfectly. 

My head was hurting me so bad that I could barely think straight. Wasn't I the one who never drank, and I end up drunk every week. I went to the bathroom and gasped in amaze. 

Marble glistening floors with gold metal strikes, the whole bathroom was modern and newly renovated

Marble glistening floors with gold metal strikes, the whole bathroom was modern and newly renovated. It smelled fresh like soap almost like someone just took a shower. I took my lingerie off and started the shower with cold water to cure my hangover as much as it can.

"Rose? Are you in the bathroom?" I heard a familiar voice but couldn't really tell the gender because of the water splashing me.

"Oh,Rose." Damon was standing in front of me looking all over my naked body then he quickly covered his face and turned around.

"DAMON!" I screamed, not that I was ashamed of my body but I didn't expect this would be the first time a boy would see me naked. I covered myself with my hands but I couldn't exactly hide myself. 

"I didn't know you were going to take a shower. Plus you look amazing don't blame me, I am a boy after all." he said and I could imagine the little smirk that must've appeared on his perfect lips. 

"Whatever just leave and give me my clothes." I wanted to sound unbothered but I don't think I quite nailed that, because everything in my body was screaming. 

"Actually, I threw away your clothes and bought you new. I am sorry but they were covered in puke and alcohol, plus you undressed yourself I didn't touch you just to clarify." he said and started leaving.