Chapter 13 - Luke

I woke up by the chirping of the birds and the sunshine lightly touching my whole body. The day was amazing for a swim and that's exactly what I needed. I couldn't care less that I am still in this villa, it was actually much preferred to be away from the hotel that everyone was in. I don't know what yesterday was for. Maybe he wasn't attracted to me, because it wasn't the fact that he was a virgin because he told me he had slept with Amanda and don't know how much more. Maybe Amanda was right I was ugly, and I surely shouldn't have come onto him like that. But he is just like heroine and morphine and suddenly I'm addicted and he is all that I need. I am a sucker for the way that he looks, touches and kisses me. I think I am madly in love with a mysterious boy I can't have.

I wanted to make him regret that he left me so harshly, so I texted Cath and Beth and told them everything and they gave me the perfect idea. I am going to get closer to Luke so that Parker realizes through jealousy that he wants me. Ugh I sound so desperate but it's true so I don't know what else should I do.

I texted Luke to come and pick me up from a nearby shop and he of course agreed. I mean I know it's really mean but I like Luke he is sexy and outgoing. If Parker doesn't want to have fun I will show Luke how fun I can be. Luke arrived in just 10 minutes with that looked like a very expensive car.

I didn't know if he had money or he borrowed one of Parker's cars but either way I didn't care

I didn't know if he had money or he borrowed one of Parker's cars but either way I didn't care. All I cared for now was how handsome he looked from the bottom to the top. He had his hair neatly gelled and was wearing casual clothes which he made look like they cost a thousand bucks. He opened the front door of the vehicle and kindly gestured me to take a seat. His amazing cologne filled the whole car and it was making me a little bit dizzy. A good dizzy. If I could drown in his smell I most definitely would. He was such a gentleman, he surely knew how to make a girl crazy for him.

"Where to now?" he winked at me and playfully squeezed my cheek. He had no questions about yesterday, he was so clearheaded. Something about him was giving me this assurance and security, he was the good boy everyone liked but no one seem to want him for boyfriend because he seemed too good to be true.

"I don't know. You choose!" I shrugged and chuckled a little at the little smirk that suddenly appeared on his face.

"I thought it was ladies first." He smiled and put the belt over me. We then started blabbering about unimportant stuff and singed along some songs like crazy people. It was fun and I haven't had so much fun in a long time now.

He parked his car near the hotel where everyone stayed in, and he grabbed my hand and dragged me in some kind of bakery where their whole group was sitting on two tables which were connected. Everyone stopped with what they were talking and watched us in silence coming. Why is everybody reacting this way whenever they see me with a guy? Is it that unbelievable? My thoughts are disappearing the closer we get because I see Amanda sitting on Parker's lap. She is all over him laughing and touching his whole muscular body. I am wondering if he is still having sex with her after he wanted to have a little 'secret' with me. I don't care right now all I want to do is take revenge and show him I can play his little games too. As we sat on the cushioned bakery chairs I grabbed Luke's hand and placed it on my tight, leaving him with a heavy breathing and making Parker tense all of a sudden. I guess he doesn't like his own wicked games. It only made me smile wider but then I saw Amanda smiling all of a sudden. She thinks I am now going to Luke and leaving her little prisoner. Poor Amanda she doesn't know I am making Parker want me more than before with this little game. I was never this evil and I surely never played with someones feelings before. I don't know what is going on with me but I think I might be getting crazy because of this boy.

When we left the bakery we went to Amanda's room and yet again to play another of her stupid games. It was the good old Truth or Dare this time. Amanda seemed so happy today and she wasn't giving anyone death stares, which scared me even more.

The game started and Parker firstly asked Amanda truth or dare and she obviously picked Dare and Parker made her flash everyone in the room. I like to think that maybe he did it because of yesterday, to make me feel better that they didn't saw only my tits. Then Dom picked Truth and Amanda asked him.

"Where was the strangest place you've had sex?" she smirked and licked her lips as if she wanted him. Ugh pick one boy girl.

"Actually in a forest once." he said blushing a little and then starts giggling.

Then it was Chris's turn and I was the one to tell him a Dare. I didn't exactly played this game so nothing interesting popped in my brain. I told him to fake some sex noises, which everyone in the room enjoyed. But nerves were appearing on my whole body when it was my turn.

"So, Rose. Truth or Dare?" Luke asked me squeezing his lips hard trying to suppress something. But I mumble in a low voice so that only he can hear me "Dare." I never played that game and I didn't know what was about to happen.

"Okay." he stops and thinks about it, but something in me tells me he already picked a dare. Then he comes closer and pulls me slightly by my shirt in a very sexual way and lifts my chin up to make me look directly in his beautiful eyes.

"I dare you to kiss me." he says and pulls me so close that I can feel all his hard muscles on my body. He cups my face and slowly starts to kiss me, biting me and sucking on my lips. Nothing like the kiss with Parker this one was purely physical and nothing more. I could hear Amanda cheering us up and the boys laughing. But when the kiss break Parker was looking like he could kill me and Luke right now. I like to see him like that. I grabbed Luke's hand and I took him to my room in the hotel. But as we were walking I heard furious steps behind us and a grab on my arm, turning me around.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" It was Parker. His eyes were full of anger and he was looking Luke like he was about to dislocate his face from his body.

"You don't need to do this. God you're driving me crazy." Parker says and pulls me on him.

"Parker I think you have to let her go unless you want me to tell her your secret." Amanda comes after us not so happy anymore. Confused my head starts to spin. What the hell is going on?