Chapter 19 - New apartment

"FUCK YOU, Damon. I am not playing your fucked up games again." Parker yelled and clenched his fists. He looked at me with so many fear in his eyes, like he already went through all this once. He pulled me by grabbing my waist, hugging me tight. This made Damon even happier and he winked at me. I was in shock still, after everything that happened.

"Relax Parker. I was playing a game with Melissa but this time I am not sure I will be just playing." Damon said and laughed quietly almost only for Parker to hear him. I didn't know quite the situation so I just stood between them without a clue of what to do.

Parker grabbed my waist again and pulled me to his car, watching if Damon will dare to follow us, but he didn't. We left and Damon had this mischievous smile that represented nothing else but 'just wait'. He waved at us almost purposely and I couldn't quite understand if he really was interested or he wanted to heat up Parker for some things that probably happened between them in the past. Parker was silent and sat in the car quietly almost like he was rethinking something. But there were so many things I wanted to understand.

"Tell me what happened with Melissa?" I ask and search his face for answers but his face was cold and his eyes were full of worry.

"Damon happened. When I was with Melissa he did the same thing. He wanted to have her only for one night. He kissed her and did things behind my back but she was under the influence of alcohol so I couldn't blame her. It was all fun and games for him, but I am not sure what is he going to do this time and how serious is it going to be ." He said and looked through the window.

"I am sure this is all fun and games to him this time too. I don't know how can I end up with him in the first place and he could never intoxicate me because I don't drink and more importantly I am not stupid." I say rolling my eyes. 

He stayed silent almost like he never heard my answer or he didn't wanted to. I know for sure there is something behind this, he couldn't do all this just because he wants to be bad. He was thinking deep into his thoughts and when we got to the hotel I went to my room and he went to his. All we needed was finally some rest we both deserved.

On the other day..

It was our last day at the beach and I was both happy and sad about it. I had one of the best memories here and I was sad to leave and start learning again. But looking on the bright side I was finally going to see Cath and Bella and ask how everything went with their two weeks when I was gone. I hope they didn't throw any parties in our dorm and kept it clean.

I got a steamy shower and I put smelling like lavender lotion on my whole body. This scent filled the whole room and I put on my expensive perfume yet again. I scanned my suitcase and wondered what should I wear and I saw the perfect outfit.

 I scanned my suitcase and wondered what should I wear and I saw the perfect outfit

Black long sleeved crop top and cute mini skirt with squared designs. I paired that outfit with my black slip ons and I headed to the restaurant to have breakfast. I was craving some croissants and maybe some fruits. I was never really a fan of breakfast before but everything here is so delicious I can't miss it. The restaurant made sure that the food was different and fresh everyday, which was really nice considering it was sponsored trip from a college. It could have been so much worse if the headmaster was mingy. Their breakfast buffets were amazing, filled with fresh food to the top.

I grabbed myself a croissant and then I grabbed the spoon to put some fruits in my plate but then someone else grabbed my hand, wanting the spoon too

I grabbed myself a croissant and then I grabbed the spoon to put some fruits in my plate but then someone else grabbed my hand, wanting the spoon too. I lifted my head only to find out that Damon was glaring at me almost shocked.

He was obviously the baddest of all the bad boys out there. I wasn't expecting anything good to come from his mouth so I just removed my hand and headed to sit on one of the tables. But he quickly followed me. What does he want?

"Hey, Rose? What are your plans for today?" He asked with a throaty voice and looked me directly in my eyes.

"Why do you even care?" I say giving him a clear hint that I am not going anywhere with him.

"Just wondering, because Parker wanted me to give you a lift to his new apartment. But I guess you are not interested." He says and begins to leave but me being stupid stopped him.

"Hey, Damon wait." I say, holding onto his hand in order to stop him. His body tensed and I felt he got uncomfortable and lurked his hand off of mine.

"Did really Parker told you to come and get me?" I say kind of confused. Yesterday they were about to kill each other and now they talk to each other and he does him favors? It sounds a little fishy but there are all kinds of people and I shouldn't question their relationship, everything is good if they made up.

"Yes. Are you two together?" he asked with concern, and looked me with seducing eyes. I shook my head, really not knowing the answer but its always better to say no then yes and be heartbroken. He looked at my legs like he wanted to grab them and pull me on top of him, which kind of excited me. I never had someone look at me like that way but it wasn't very good if he wanted me only for sex. I respected that Parker wants to get things slow but we weren't even together and I was getting upset because of it. He lets Amanda touch his gorgeous body which I want to touch everyday, but it seemed like I am not allowed. Should I even mess with Damon? I know at this point that Parker isn't even waiting for us at some 'new' apartment and Damon wants just to be alone with me. I surely find him very very attractive and something in me wants to get to know him better. 

He hopped on top of a massive black motorcycle and gestured me to hop on too, but something in my heart trembled. I was afraid not of the motorcycle itself but the fact that I am going to be on it with a complete stranger. But when I think about it I don't know much about Parker either.  Now that I think of it I realize I am a very trustworthy person. 

"Are you afraid?" He asked cockily, brushing his fingers through his hair

"Are you afraid?" He asked cockily, brushing his fingers through his hair. He put on his helmet and handed me the other. 

"N-no." I mumbled because I wasn't even sure myself at this point. I put on my helmet and it was too big for my head which made Damon laugh a lot more than I expected. He was looking kind of normal when he was around me, no cold eyes, no evil laugh and no 'wanting to kill someone' face. I guess I was craving some attention I never had, and I don't know if it was bad or a good thing. What is going to happen at the apartment? Will Rose give in and do something with Damon? Is Damon only playing a dangerous or will he fall in love?