♟Porologue♟

There is a beast inside me that makes my life harder. Again I have to feed it. Here we go again. I held the flesh in my hands feeling the blood flowing on my arms to my sleeves. The warmth, the smell, it's making me go crazy. Its letting the beast to come out off me. Its awaking my demon side. Its tempting it.

I look down on the flesh with hungry eyes. I can't help myself and get a rid off the need for. I can't. It's too hard. Slowly I bring it close to my face and close my eyes in the process. I sniff the smell in greedily. The salvia is already gathering in my mouth. I want to taste it.

Here we go again when my open and the beast is now fully awake. It wants it. It wants me to dig my teeths into the flesh and feed it only then I can feel better. Only then I can feel how the power is rushing through my vines.

I'm an Animal.

An wild Animal that's goes for the instinct for survive. Finally I taste the sticky liquid as I lick the piece of flesh in my hands. A small smirk, satiesfied smirk forms only lips while sliding the tongue on it till the end. Swallowing, I can't hold back anymore and dig fast my teeths like an vampire into the piece and graon as I feel like I'm getting better with everytime I keep chew on the meat.

My eyes again close since I want to feel the sensation, feel everything of the meat in my mouth. It's too good. The temptation for more overwhelms me as I bite again greedy and tear a piece apart. The blood keeps rushing on my hands down but I could care less. Everything about it just gives me a pleasant feeling. Finally I feel alive, I feel the power rush through my vines again. How much did I miss this feeling.

No one can understand me. No one ever will. I'm a loner and don't mind it. That's the way I have choose. The obsession, no the part of me, that's what is important to me and makes me feel alive.

That's all what I need. Someone could call me crazy and insane. But I admit it. I admit eveything of it. Because this beast inside me is more stronger than I. It defeats me and shows me how much good I can feel. How much I need this. This is what I turned to and that how I will die.

This is me. The beast and I, we are one. No one can tear us apart, no one can fight us. The Animal inside me, that's my best friend. That's who knows what I want and need while no one other will ever do it. It knows me so well. Its feeding me with this Emotions. Its feeding me with the feeling like I'm high, like I can do what ever I want. I need it, I yearn for.

Only so I'm alive even if I'm a Succubus.

I know I won't be denied by you, by the Demon inside of you. So take my heart and feed it. Let go of me and take a bite of my heart tonight. What are you waiting for, don't make it angry, don't make it wait.

I'm afraid I won't sleep tonight, I'm afraid i can't run and hide. We wanted to be more than friends, we choose to love. So take my heart, take all my love.

It's so good, I want some more. I want to take a bite. Let me taste you, let me have you. Satisfaction is running through my vines as I bite and hear your scream. I feel alive, I feel on top. The beast, the Animal, the Demon inside of me wants more its getting greedy with each second. I'm afraid I can't stop. I'm afraid you wont sleep tonight. Close your eyes and feed me. Make me feel alive, calm the beast inside of me.

You wont be denied by the Demon inside of me as I bite into your heart. So delicious. So pure and smooth. Your flesh is like heaven. I'm like on cloud seven.

My mind is foggy, I don't know what I am doing but don't make me stop. Scream louder, ask for more. Make me want to eat you more, make want to be greedy. And when my beast is Satiesfied, I will tell you how you taste. I will tell you how much I liked it. I do it every time. I do it only because it's you.

You will close your eyes and sleep tonight. You will close your eyes forever not awaking anymore. You asked for.

Authors note.

Hey guys,
This will be something diffrent to what I used to be write. It will be fantasy ff. I did read some things about the Succubus so if you see that I changed some fact, or maybe some fact aren't true. I'm full aware of it and went for on purpose to give the story another kick. It's a fanfiction story after all.🤷🏼‍♀️

I hope this story will be supported and loved. Because I'm excited to write it honestly. Thank you all for the attention and enjoy the story... maybe😅🤷🏼‍♀️

With love Anna💋💋💋