Lunchtime Drama

(Lina's POV)

Well it's finally time for lunch.I stood in the line and got my food.I put my food down at the table in the front of the lunchroom.I was eating my burger then a girl walked up"Move newbie"she said.I looked around behind me to see if she was talking to someone else. Well no one was behind me so she was talking to me,but I decided to be the bigger person so I ignored her because it would be heard to explain me shifting in front of people."Can you hear I said move"she said again.I somehow I remained calm even though I wanted to rip her throat out. Then she poured her water on me.That was it I grabbed my burger and threw it at her.And then everyone was throwing food.She shook a can of Coca Cola and sprayed it on me.I grabbed a pizza and threw it at her face.Just as I was about to throw a cupcake at her and she was about to throw a cup of soup on me,the principal came in.Everybody stopped throwing food and it was dead silent."What is going here?"."Food fight"I said dropping the cupcake on the food stained floor."Who started it?".Everyone pointed to the girl,while her and her minions pointed at me."Mccall,Calloway my office now"he demanded.We followed him.

-in the Principal Brown's office-
"I-"
"Call your parents".I got to go first.I call Scott.

(Scott's POV)

My phone is vibrating.I to go to the boys lockeroom.It's an unknown number."Hello"."Scott thank god"."What's wrong Lina".Umm,I might have started a food fight in the lunchroom"."Why?!?"."Scott I will tell you at home just.. please don't tell dad"."Fine".Stiles comes into the lockeroom."What happened"."Lina got in trouble at school"."It's her first day what did she do?!?""She started a food fight"."Why?"."I don't know"."So she called you,told you what she did but not why"."Yes Stiles"."That's great Scott just perfect".

(Lina's POV)

I walked home to take a shower.I get out of the shower and picked out regular blue jeans a leopard printed longsleeved shirt and brown boots.Then I go back to school.It's the last period of the day.On the bright side I didn't shift and try to kill anyone.I sit threw World History and finally the bell rings.I go to my locker and put my books in my locker.The girl from the lunchroom walks up beside."That little stunt you pulled in the lunchroom was not okay"."What stunt?""Newbie you know what I'm talking about"."Well my names not newbie so you must have the wrong person"."Okay then what's your name".That's for me to know and you to find out" I said closing my locker and picking up my bookbag."No one talks to me like that"."Well someone should" I said walking away.I was about to walk home,when a blue jeep pulled up with Scott and Stiles."Need a ride".I get in the jeep."Are you going to tell us what happened" Stiles said."Not you Scott"."You are going to tell both of us"."Really and who's going to make me tell you"."I am"."And how are you going to do that"."Will both of you shut up!!"

-At home-

"Okay what happened"Scott said going into my room with Stiles."I was provoked"."The full story Lina"Stiles said."hhhh alright,so I got my lunch tray I put it down on the table and started eating.Then this girl walked up to me and told me to move I decided to be the bigger person so I ignored her then she grabbed a can of soda and poured it on me so I grabbed my burger and threw it at her.Then everyone started throwing food and she poured another can of pop on my head.So I grabbed a pizza and threw it at her.Then when I was about to throw cupcake.The principal came and told me and the girl to come to the office and call our parents.But I called Scott",I said taking a deep breath."So this whole thing started because someone poured pop on you"."At least you didn't shift right?"Scott said."Kind of".