Pretty Little Liars

(Lina's POV)
I can do this.No I can't.Just do it. I really need to stop fighting with myself."You should" I hear from inside Scott's room."How did you hear me?", I say as the door opens to reveal Scott."You said it all out loud.So what do you need to talk about?" He says.

"It's...I...need relationship advice", I say reluctantly."From me" Scott says confused, but steps aside to let me into his room."Lydia told me about this Allison girl.She said Allison was human and you were..are a werewolf.I have a boyfriend who's human and I'm a thing.So-", I say but Scott cuts me off."And you want to know how to tell him." He concludes.

I respond with a nod of my head.Scott sits down on his bed and motions me to sit next to him.As I sit down he starts talking."I actually didn't get to tell her.I shifted when her father tried to crash me between two cars" He says while chuckling lightly, making me laugh too. "But I can try and help you.I think you should just talk to him about it and don't just dump it on him.You should tell him as soon as possible because-" Scott says bit this time I cut him off."The longer I keep it from him the more hurt he'll be" I finish."Who's this mystery guy anyway?" Scott asks."I'm not telling you, blabbermouth"."Why?"."Because your just going to tell Stiles" I say while laughing."No, I'm not" He says in a playful manner."Don't forget to say hi to the wife for me" I say getting up and walking out.
(Luke's POV)
I should just talk to the guys, maybe they'll know what to do.Just call them! I probably shouldn't.Just do it."I really need to stop talking to myself" I finally say out loud."It's kinda creepy" Michael says causing me to jump slightly from fear."When did you get here?" I ask."We're basically always here unless you kick us out for Lina.What are you freaking out about anyway?" Michael says as Ashton and Calum enters my room."I need to tell Lina about-" I start to say but I am cut of by Calum."You being a werewolf".I glare at Calum for a second before continuing."Yes, how do I tell her.I don't just want to shift infront of her." I say."I think you should just tell her" Ashton says while sitting next to me on the bed."Just go 'Hey I'm Luke and on full moon nights, I grow facial hair,claws, and fangs'." Michael says, making us all laugh from his terrible impersonation."I second that" Ashton says."At least you can grow facial hair.I barely have stubble" Calum says rubbing his chin and making us three laugh again."Thanks guys" I say while smiling at them."Your welcome mate.Now let's order pizza and play FIFA!" Michael yells and walks out of my room with his arm raised.Me,Ashton, and Calum following chanting pizza.
-The next day-
(Lina's POV)
I'm awoken by a terrible beeping sound.I roll over to smash my alarm clock but it already stopped."You gotta get up and ready for school Lina", I recognized the voice as Rafael or my 'dad'.I pretend like I don't hear him and stay under my covers.I feel his hand coming towards the duvet."Don't touch me, I'm up" I say flipping the covers back and sitting on the edge of the bed grumpily."Not a morning person I see" Rafael says."I'm not a people person" I say getting up and walking into the bathroom.
I remember getting in the shower last night, so I just brush my teeth and wash my face.My hair is not that bad so I leave down.I then walk into my closet to find something to wear.I decide on a Halsey badlands shirt and black skinny jeans.I put on my black Doc Marten's and my wolf necklace.With my bookbag on, I go into the kitchen.
"Good morning Melissa, how do you do?" I say while grabbing a muffin off the counter."Good morning Lina, I do fine" she says while chuckling lightly."I'm off to work" Melissa says while grabbing her bag and walking over to me."Scott should be down any minute, he's taking both of you to school.Have a good day" she says, hugging me."You too" I say as she walks out the door.Scott comes downstairs with a helmet and keys."Let's get to school" he says walking out the door.
(Luke's POV)
I wake up in my bedroom from the sound of my alarm clock.I grab my phone off the bedside table and stop my alarm.I lazily walk in to my bathroom and do my morning routine.After I'm done, I go to my closet to find something to wear.I decide on a red flannel and my normal black ripped skinny jeans.
After putting on my converse, I grab my bookbag and go down the stairs."Michael?Calum?Ashton?" I yell to see if the here.I then feel my phone vibrate with a text message from Michael.
We left last night after you fell asleep.See you at school.
I put my phone back in my pocket and take a muffin off of the counter.After grabbing my keys, I walk out the door and lock it.I get in my car and start driving to school.