Out of the Woods

Hey guys sorry this took so long.I had writers block and I didn't know how to do this.I hope you enjoy.Love you guys
Sincerely,
      Your author
      AKA Me
    AKA Kiley
(Lina's POV)
  Scott and I arrive at school in about 5 minutes."You know you should really slow down on your death machine" I say, getting off Scott's motorcycle."It's not a death machine and I don't go that fast" He shoots back.While Scott's still talking,I look around the parking lot and I see Luke getting out of his car.

         He winks at me and smiles, causing me to blush.I look up to see Scott smirking at me.Me and Scott walk into the school and he follows me to my locker."That's him isn't it?" Scott asks."That's who?" Stiles asks walking up to us.I give Scott a look as if to say 'please don't tell'.Stiles eyes us suspiciously."Scott?" Stiles says. "He's my..." I trail off."Project partner" Scott finishes.I shake my head agreeing with him."Hemmings is your project partner" Stiles says angrily."Do you have something against him?" I ask opening my locker."Yes he's on the lacrosse team, he's like Liam" Stiles said."No, he's not, Luke's just better than you" Scott answers."Guys I'm going to get to class" I say shutting my locker, after I get my A.P math book.As I walk away I hear Stiles listing the ways Luke cheats.

     As I'm walking towards my class.I feel someone tug me into an empty classroom."Good Morning, babe" I hear from a voice, I recognize as Luke."Hello" I say.
  (Luke's POV)
    I feel creepy waiting for Lina to walk past.Like I'm going to kidnap her.I already know what I'm going to say.I'm surprised- here she comes.Right as she's I'm front of the door, I grab her.

      "Good Morning babe" I say."Hello" she says back."I was going to talk to you outside but, your brother was there" I say looking down at my hands."He knows" Lina says."He does", I say relieved."So we can hold hands and kiss outside?" I add happily."Pretty much" she says as I hug her.
   "Oh and I'm taking you out tonight, be ready by 8:00" I say."I have practice" he clears. "Casual or Classy" she asks."Casual" I respond."Let's go to class", Lina says."Wait" I say grabbing her waist and pushing our lips together.I feel the sparks ignite throughout my body, as our lips move together in sync.We break apart to catch our breath."You forgot the goodbye kiss" I say breathlessly.

          -Meanwhile-
    "So that's why I said that this morning" Scott finishes."Hemmings. Why Hemmings?" Stiles says."Yeah but don't tell her I told you" Scott says."All of you" Scott says to the rest of the pack."He's not bad" Malia says. "I bet he's a werewolf."Malia's right, they make a cute couple" Kira says."What's so good about him?" Stiles says exasperated."He's tall, has nice eyes,good personality,he's sweet,has an accent, and is an athlete" Liam says making everyone look at him."What? It's true" He says.
Liam gets a chorus of Yeah's, Right's  and one very loud 'No'.
Vote,comment and a that good stuff.Until Next time my little penguins!!!!