Ready to run

(Kira's POV)
"So..Why are we going to Scott's house?",I asked Lydia who's driving."I...don't know he didn't tell me anything"."Do you think it's bad?",Liam asks."It's Scott and Stiles,There always up to something".Lydia replies.Liam nods his head at her reply.I suddenly hear a loud piercing scream.We all simultaneously covered our ears."What is that!?!" Liam asks."Banshee",Lydia says."What if something bad happens?",Liam says. "I just hope it's not another dead body",I say."Me too,I don't think I can take anymore" Malia says."Guys we're here",Liam finally speaks up.We all get out of Lydia's car.Let's hope for the best...
(Scott's POV)
"Lina screamed like a banshee but she shifts during the full moon",Stiles said."Yeah,but she's definitely not a werecoyote" I say."What do you think she is?".I think about all of the possibilities of what could she be,but I can't seem to find one."I don't know,I'll have to ask Deaton"."Does he even know?"."No,he's been out of town.
(Dr. Deaton's POV)
I have been looking through many,many mythology books and going to places of the orgin of the mythology.I have been trying to find out about new mythology,to expand my knowledge of it.I want to know what else could be out there.I'm now inside a library,I looked through the mythology section.When very intriguing book catches my eye.What's so intriguing?The title.It reads The Dread Doctors
(Scott's POV)
"Should we check on Theo and Lina?",I ask.We left Theo to take care of Lina just in case she shifted again."No,maybe she will go berserk and kill him",Stiles says hopefully."Stiles-"."I know, I know give people the benefit of the doubt,But don't you think it's weird he just popped up",Stiles said."Let's go check on them".Just as we were about to start going upstairs,the door was opened.In walked Lydia,Kira,Liam,and Malia."Where's Lina?" Malia asks."Upstairs,come on",Stiles said.We all go upstairs and into Lina's room.Theo's holding Lina while she's rocking back and forth. Lina was mumbling to herself.I could only make out:'They should've left,the should've left me alone,you promised,We're going to die,they're coming for me, they're coming for us'.Lina just kept repeating 'they're coming'."Lina",she raises her head at the sound of her name."Who's coming for us?"Lydia finishes for me.
"The dread doctors".