Unknown

(Scott's POV)
I fish my phone from my back pocket and hit answer for Stiles."Scott,did you hear that?"."Yeah,do you know-",I started to say but was interrupted by Stiles."Yeah, I'm at Lydia's house calming her down"."Do you know why she's screaming?"."No,she just keeps panting and mumbling under her breath"."Alright, meet me outside Lydia's house"."Okay".I have to figure out who else screamed the only other banshee we knew was Meredith,but she's dead.Who else could there be?
-Lydia's house-
"Where is she?"."In here,She still hasn't told me anything"Stiles says as he walks in the living room with me following."Wait,where is she?,I left her right hear"."Calm down,she probably just went to her room"."Oh yeah".We go up the stairs and into Lydia's room."Lydia",I say carefully.She looks up."Why are you screaming?"."I don't know"."Do you know who's going to die?",Stiles asked."No, I don't even know why I'm screaming"."Do you want know any-",I got cut off by my phone ringing.I look at the caller ID to see Mom's name and hit answer."Scott"."Yeah"."You need to get home now"."What's happening?"."I don't know Lina-"."I'm coming now,Mom"."Okay",then she hangs up."What's happened,Scott?",Stiles said."My mom told me to come home for Lina something's wrong"."Well,I'm coming with you" Stiles said.I sighed,knowing there might be a problem with them two in the same room."Will you be okay by yourself Lydia?" I ask. "Yeah,I'm just going to take a bath or maybe paint"."Okay remember call us if anything happens",Stiles said."Oka-" Lydia said but was interrupted by Stiles saying "I mean anything if you feel anything,hear anything, even smell-"."Let's go Stiles" I say grabbing him by his collar and pulling him out the room."You know just because you're stronger-"."Let's just go back to my house",to check on Lina"."Fine",he says reluctantly.I get on my motorcycle and Stiles gets in his jeep.
-At The house-
When I get to my house we immediately go inside.As soon as I see my mom I say "Where is she?"."She's in her room"."If you don't mind me asking:What happened Mama Mccall?"."I came back here because I forgot my workbag.As I was looking around for it,I heard a piercing scream coming from inside the house.So I immediately cover my ears and went upstairs.So I went upstairs and heard it from Lina's room.",she looked up at us to see if we were listening."As I walked in I saw Lina sitting on her floor in the corner,screaming fully shifted.That's when I came down here to call you"."Did Lina try to attack you ?" I asked."No,I ran out as fast as I could"."Okay,you can go to work now"."Be careful love you" she said hugging me."I love you too" I say when we let go.Then she walked out the door."What are we going to do?" Me and Stiles say at the same time."Well,first we should go in her room" Stiles says."Let's go,but stay behind me just in case.