The Plan

(Lina's POV continued)
"We break into the school and fix the sink" Scott said."What a wonderful plan Scott",Stiles says sarcastically."And what do you need my help for?",Derek said."What do we need his help for?",Stiles said."I thought he could help" Scott said,"Why we're only fixing a sink"I say."That you broke" Stiles said."I told you I was angry and I have a hard time controlling myself when I'm angry"."So big bad wolfie can't handle it"."I'm a werecoyote not a werewolf"."Who cares?".That's it I'm officially angry and now my claws and fangs are coming out.I lunged at Stiles but was held back by Derek and Scott."Control it"Derek told me."I can't".Then I break free and tried to get Stiles again.But Scott roared my name and for some reason that made me shift back."I'm sorry Stiles"."Don't worry your not the first to try and kill me",and glared at Derek who rolled his eyes."So,Scott how do you plan on getting into the school?",Derek said."I didn't think that far"."This is why our plans always suck,you never think things through",Stiles said."Maybe we should go through the windows"."No that's so stu-actually that's not a bad idea".
                                      -Car ride -
"So what is the plan again"I asked."We go into the school through the windows",Scott said."How do we get through the windows" I asked."You use your Wolfie strength to break it",Stiles said."First I'm a coyote not a wolf,Second someone could see us,and Third we would have to fix the window"."She's right Stiles",Scott said."Then what do we do",Stiles asked."Well,I think the school will fix the sink and wasn't it in a lockeroom?" Derek said matter-of-factly."Yeah"."So then the sink gets fixed and Lina doesn't get in trouble" Scott finishes Derek's sentence."So Stiles can turn around",I say.
                             -End of car ride-
(Scott's POV)
As soon as we pull up Lina's out of the car and into the house."I'll just came out and say it: your sister's more of a sour-wolf than Derek"."She might have a reason to be like that Stiles,you don't know why she came here"."Your right maybe we should ask her",Stiles said."Yeah,but tomorrow it's getting late"."Alright"."Bye".I waved goodby even to Stiles and walked into the house.I went upstairs to Lina's room."Lina",I knocked on her door."Yeah".
(Lina's POV)
"Are you okay?" Scott said."Yeah I'm fine"."Your lying" Scott said. "What?" I asked."Your heartbeat sped up,Lina tell me the truth".
I sighed and gave in,"I just feel a little weird,like before I shift weird"."Is tonight a full moon?" he asked."I think so"."Do you think you can control it?" he asked.I think I can I just have to think about my mom before she died."Yes"."Well if you need any help I'm here for you and dad's not coming home until tomorrow and my mom has a double shift" he said then gave me a reassuring shoulder pat and a smile.Which I returned.
          -Nighttime-
The moon is out now.I feel the effects already.I turned off every light in the room and drawed my curtains.I sat on my bed as I started to feel my claws and fangs coming out.I let out a groan from pain.I look down at my hands and arms.My skin looks blue and black,it's probably just the moonlight reflecting off my skin.I let out another groan from pain.Get it together Lina,think about mom.Think about how every Friday night you would stay up until 3 o'clock in the morning painting each others nails and watching movies.It's not working,thinking about my mom always work.I have a feeling to scream,but I can't so I roar instead.
  (Scott's POV)
My dad left money on the counter for me and Lina to get food.So that's what I did.I was on my motorcycle going to get me and Lina some food,when I hear two loud,piercing scream.The only thing that screams like that are banshees,so I go to the only one I know.
Lydia.

Authors note:Thank you so much for reading my book it means alot
Thank you xoxoxox