The Date

A/N: everyone please go check out @cuteyharryx

(Luke's POV)

I'm telling Lina everything tonight.
"You sure about that, mate" Michael says walking into my room."Yes, I am.She doesn't deserve to be lied to" I say back."She doesn't but I don't want anything bad to happen" Michael says."Just be careful" He finishes."Okay''.

(Lina's POV)
"I don't get why I'm here" I say to Lydia.We're currently in the car driving to Lydia's house."We are getting you more clothes" she says focusing on the road.

"You're trying to make me look like you,aren't you?" I say looking at her."I'm just saying you're going on a date not to a rock concert, no offense" Lydia explains."None taken" I say.

"How did you even find out?" I asked."Stiles" Kira said.

"You really don't need to do this" I say."Yes, we do as your friends" Lydia says."Fine, but I'm not going to like it" I say getting out of the car and walking into Lydia's house.

(Theo's POV)

"Are we just going to ignore the fact that Lina, a possible chimera, is going on a date with a human?" I say, interrupting Stiles and Scott talking about lacrosse .We are at Scott's house after school."We don't know if she's a chimera yet, Theo" Stiles says while rolling his eyes.

"She's a blue werewolf,that can scream like a banshee and set herself on fire.What else can she be?" I ask."He's got a point" Stiles tried to whisper in Scott's ear, but I heard him."We don't know but since Deaton is back in town, we're going to him" Scott says ignoring Stiles.

"We need to get to him fast because we need to know what we're dealing with on a full moon" I state.I need to know what she is, Lina could be useful."He's right and with Derek being gone, we need Deaton even more" Scott agrees.

(Luke's POV)

"You're not going to do anything stupid, right?" Michael asks.I look up at him from my position on my bed."What's that supposed to mean?" I ask offended."Like shifting in front of her".

"No, I'm not an idiot Michael" I state while finishing tying the shoelaces on my converse."I'll just show my eyes, if anything" I say while walking over to the mirror and fixing my hair."What are you guys going to do while I'm gone?" I say changing the subject.

"We're going to invite the boys over and play video games" Calum says coming up the stairs."You know the rules boys" I say turning around and looking at them."Yes, Clean up afterwards and if your parents come home, call you" they repeat in unison.

"We don't want a repeat of last time" Calum says, the three of the shuddering at the thought.

"Right, now I'm leaving" I say grabbing a flannel and going downstairs.As I reach the bottom of the stairs, I see Ashton sitting on the couch and watching TV."Bye Ash" I say walking out the door.

(Lina's POV)

After countless dresses and skirts, we finally decided on an outfit.(Lina's outfit is in the media).I like it it's more me than I thought Lydia would pick.I look down at the sound and feeling of vibration and take my phone out of my pocket.

"Hello" I say."Hi" I hear a familiar voice, I recognized as Luke."I'm pulling up to Lydia's house now"."Okay I'm coming" I say ending the conversation.

"Was that him?" Malia asks."Yeah, he said he's outside" I say grabbing my jacket."Alright have fun but not to much fun.Don't want any little Lina's or Luke's running around" Kira says.I laugh and thank Kira, while walk down the stairs."Bye Lydia thanks for everything" I say as Lydia comes from the kitchen."

"Alright, Lina have fun"."I will".I walk outside to see a smooth black car and not Luke's regular challenger."Parents let you take the jaguar out for a spin, huh?" I say as reach the car.Luke jumps at the sound of my voice.I open the passenger door and sit down.

"Kind of" He says turning the key in the ignition."You didn't tell them did you?" I say as he pulls off."Yep, but I'm an excellent driver"."Yes, you are seeing that you failed your drivers test 3 times".

Time skip

"Jack and Alex are definitely better than Matty and Jesse" Luke says as we drive through the woods.

"Excuse me, have you seen Jesse he is beautiful and has the voice of a sexy angel, don't get me started on Matty" I say as we argue about Jesse Rutherford and Matthew Healy versus Jack Barakat and Alex Gaskarth.I look over to see Luke has stopped talking and is now pouting.

I let out a soft chuckle before looking forward at the road.I see a black figure in the middle of the road.

"Stop!!" I yell, scaring Luke by my sudden outburst.I hear the breaks come to a screeching halt.I unbuckle my seatbelt and get out of the car followed by Luke.I bend down to see a boy laying face down on the ground.
I turn him over.He has light brown curly hair, pale skin, and appears to be uninjured.

"It doesn't look like he was hit by a car or something" Luke voices my thoughts, as he bends down next to me.

"We should take him to the hospital, just in case he's hurt" I say.Luke picks him up and lays him on the backseat.
I get back into the passenger seat and Luke gets back into the drivers seat.
He turns the car in the direction of the hospital.

As we're driving down the road, I hear the mystery guy murmur like he's sleep talking.

"I have to warn her:

"They're going to die"

(Deaton's POV)

I've heard about Lina.She's quite the mystery, I have never seen anything like her.I talked to her family, her grandparents.I'm not sure if she is a chimera.I went to talk to them in Salem, Oregon.They have told me they didn't meet her until she was 5.Her mother, Karina told them she was a werejaguar.But something was off about her scent.Her grandparents, David and Edenia, thought it was because she was a jaguar.Her grandmother used to be best friends with Lydia's grandmother, both are banshees.Her grandfather is a true alpha.

I have organized all this information into a file.Her full name is Aurora Elina McCall.She is currently sixteen but will be seventeen in december.Her boyfriend is Luke Hemmings, but she had a past relationship with his best friend Calum Hood. Her mom disappeared 6 months before she cane here.She took care of herself with occasional help from skinwalkers, her grandparents, and animals. No one could track down her father until they found him out here.

I am now on my way back to the clinic.I feel as if they need my help back here.

I pull up to the clinic to see an unfamiliar black car in the front.I park my car and contemplate if I should see if the need help.I get out of my car and walk to the mysterious car.I knock on the window and it rolls down to show a boy around sixteen or seventeen with blonde hair and blue eyes.

"May I ask why you are sitting out here? Do you need help?" I ask.

"Yes we found this boy in the middle of the road.He doesn't look hurt but he's not waking up" The boy explains nervously.I look past him to see a girl looking down at the boy in her lap.

"Come in" I say going to unlock the clinic's door.