Act III: Yumichika and Shuuhei.

Yumichika:

Watching Zaraki-taichou throw Yamada-mamma over his shoulder and carry him all across the Gotei 13 towards the eleventh division quarters worried me, so as a normal person would react I followed them. I would not let someone so dear to me go back to the place he once was almost raped simply trusting an arrancar's words who made us go to hell and back for some stupid test.

What I did not expect was to find the whole division waiting for us to give us a warm and very eleven division welcome back and congratulations party mash up. My surprised was cut short when the booming voice of Zaraki-taichou snapped me out of it.

"Listen you sons of a bitch! Hanatarou Yamada is not only under my protection he is MINE. If I ever hear or think you thought about planning to hurt him I will have your heads on a silver platter as I already did with Zero and Touru. Got it? Good! Do not interrupt us or I will as well have to kill you" with that said he continued carrying Yamada-mamma to his quarters to surely ravish him.

Before I knew it I was being dragged by many of my ex-divisions members, slaps on my back and food forced into my hand, while they kept telling me about how incredible my zanpaktou's abilities are.

Maybe Sagittarius test was not that bad if it meant that my old comrades were welcoming me back.

"Yumichika!" Ikkoku called me out, it almost brought tears to my eyes. How long has it passed since my best friend, my brother, has talked to me.

"Ikkaku" I replied, voice soft, not knowing how to proceed or what did he really want.

"Oh, man! I am so sorry for being an idiot about it all... you did not deserve it" he apologized awkwardly, never been one for words, more a man of action.

"It's ok Ikkaku... family fights all the time but we always make up at the end" I assured him.

I could easily see from his complicated expression that there were many complex emotions going on inside of him. But it seems that his he had reached his quota of words for the day... week and decided to show his appreciation through a bear hug.

"Listen to me Yumichika, next time we spare you will go all out or otherwise I will hunt you down and make you pay. Got it?" he threatened jokingly, arm still around my shoulders "By the way you don't have to worry about that wanna be HIsaki-fukotaichou anymore, we all made sure of that"

My heart stopped, blood running cold "W-what d-do you mean by that?"

Shuuhei:

Oh boy. I sighed internally while groaning in pain. I should have seen it coming... not that I did not deserve it.

I was laying down in the fourth division's quarters after being attended by it's taichou. It was a touch and go for a while, the eleventh division truly made a work of art with me, especially Ikkaku and Zaraki-taichou. Still I have no regrets, I am tired of living hiding who I am and Yumichika does not deserve to be hidden in the shadows. If I ever wish for him to forgive me the first and least thing I deserve is withstand a beating from his ex-division.

"You paraded around the Gotei 13 shouting that you were gay and in love with me, and confessed about all the mistakes you committed against me. Do you have a death wish baka?" the sweet voice of ny boyfr... ex-boyfriend surprised me. I looked towards the door and found him looking as good as he always does "Well?"

"I don't have a death wish but I want you back and doing that is the least I could do to assure you I am serious about you... about us" I confessed.

"You will need much more than this to make it up to me Shuuhei" he replied sternly, making my heart sink, but then his expression softened slightly "But it is a good beginning. You know I will be squeezing you until the last drop"

"I do" I laughed merely, wincing slightly at the sudden pain "But I love how high maintenance you are"

"Good" he replied, not even bothering to refute being high maintenance "What about some breakfast? I brought your favorites"

We then proceeded to enjoy a enjoyable meal and I could not stop praying to Kami-sama about what an incredible and forgiving lover I had. And swearing to never let him go again or hurt him intentionally out of fear.

This time I will take a good care of him.