Act I: Toshiba

"Excuse me" I called out for the boy working in Hiromi's café.

I've never seen him before, which shouldn't be a surprise as I always come here very early and the only one working is my girl... ex-girlfriend. But not today, today there is a very attractive young man working in Hiromi's place. I knew that I didn't deserve to feel this jealous, not after everything I've done to her, but I can't stop the green eye monster from coming out when I think of the love of my life working side by side with him. He was tall and attractive, doesn't look as a little boy as well.

"Yes, sir?" He replied.

"Where is Hiromi?" I asked him, going to the point rapidly.

"She went away, she has to recollect the right herbs to make her special tea and the right ingredients to make her homemade sweets. We ran out of them, I would normally do that but she wanted to take some time off of the café" he answered politely. His words were like daggers in my heart, because of me she ran away from the café she loves and the clients she adores "Something else?".

"No" I told him "Thank you" with that said I left the café and headed to my division.

I still recall her words full of pain and sorrow, all brought by me. The worst was her shocked face when I accused her of being an envious and jealous bitch. How could I say something like that to the person I love the most in my life?! I didn't even notice what a horrible boyfriend I've been until she broke up with me, after slapping me hard, and the scolding I received from Hyorinmaru. Now I have to wait until she returns to gain her forgiveness.

Not only that I had a huge fight with Hinamori-fukotaichou when she barged into my office and stated that I was going to help her out, without even asking! I was already devastated by my break up, and some part of me blamed her, the one I consider as a sister, to blame for all my problems. So, the first thing I did was yell at her and accused her of getting between Hiromi and me. That got me a tearful Momo running out of my office and another scolding from Hyorinmaru.

All thoughts of Hiromi I was forced to put in the back of my head when I received the hell butterfly from Yamamoto-taichou. However, when I got to his office the last thing I expected was to find that we were now facing a new enemy, the legend: The zodiacs.

"Bonjour Gotei 13 and Hueco Mundo! You surely must be asking yourselves how were we able to imprison you when we aren't even in the Soul Society or Hueco Mundo? Or even better... how are we alive? Many of you don't know about us, we are only a legend told to scare the little ones. We are the only enemy, before Aizen, that got the Hollows and Shinigamis to work together... and that caused the deaths of thousands, even the deaths of five of our members. We didn't die all. No, we just relocated and planned. Now you are all our prisoners, you will watch and suffer as we reveal all your dark secrets to the five persons that changed the lives of the society and mean something for you all. We will turn them into zodiacs and then we will come for you all... and we'll kill you all".

The maniacal dark laugh he had afterwards was so cliché that I was angry at myself, when I shivered in fear because of it. Then the image changed from The zodiacs to a group of four shinigamis and a woman. They were Kurosaki-san, Abarai-taichou, Ayasegawa-fukotaichou, Yamada-san and... no... no, it can't be... Hiromi!