Act I: Hanatarou

"Hey taichou! Why is that scum of the fourth division still here?" I stopped frozen, behind the door of the training room, when I heard the question of a shinigami of the eleventh division.

"Yeah, that idiot is so weak and fragile. He doesn't belong here, I still don't know how a coward like him was allowed to be a shinigami" another one commented.

"I still can't believe how he was allowed to enter the Academy! Must have slept with one of the officers, the only good thing he serves for is to be fucked" the first one retorted barking a cruel laugh, the second one soon following.

"He has a nice ass, doesn't he? Maybe we should pay him a visit tonight...".

I didn't even hear the rest. I rushed far away, cheeks burning in embarrassment and eyes clouded by tears of shame. Running away in fear of being noticed by them, and causing that little visit much early. But what hurt the most was the ache in my heart by the fact that Zaraki-taichou didn't say anything, that he didn't defend me... maybe he thinks like them.

I couldn't believe how they could treat me like this after all I did for them. After caring from them as if they were family since the moment my taichou elected me to take care of the eleventh division. I made my best effort to be part of this big family, liking how united they were in comparison of the other division. I thought I was finally part of it... I was wrong.

I bumped into someone as I left the building, but I ignored the squeak in favor of continuing running away. After all that's all I'm good for...

"They said what?!" exclaimed a furious Yumichika, ready to murder whoever they were "I am reaping them into pieces".

"Don't" was my only reply, soft and weak... as always.

"They threatened to rape you Hanatarou!" he snapped at me angrily "I can't believe taichou just stood there and let them talk about you like that!" this time I couldn't stop a sob of sadness from coming out from my lips "Oh, Hanatarou..." he sighed sadly, wrapping his arms around me and dragging me into a strong and comforting hug "You love taichou, don't you?".

"I ju... just wanted hi... him to notice m... me, to see mo... more than just a we... weak member from th... the fourth division tha... that he hates so mu... much" I cried into his chest "I gu... guess I wa... was wr... wrong!".

"Come on Hanatarou, let's go to that cafe. It seems like we both need a lot of chocolate" he commented with a tired sigh.

Luckily we were only a few blocks from the place. However, instead of calming down as I always do in this place, I jumped startled by the unpredictable shout of Hiromi-chan. She never shouts!

"I am so killing that blue bastard panther! I don't care that he is the Arrancar King, he will die by my hands!" I blinked a few times and exchanged a confused look with Yumichika, both thinking the same thing: What is going on here? "Hanatarou! Welcome back! Where is Yachiru? I adore that little girl!" she welcomed us as soon as she noticed our presence, making me sweat drop at how weird is her mood.

"Hi Hiromi, Yachiru is probably in her room" I answered, forcing a small smile. One which tired me more than any crying I did before "I came today with a friend".

"Let me guess, you want chocolate to help you drown your broken hearts" she stated, surprising us both. How did she know?! "Welcome to the club!" she greeted us with false excitement "We are all suffering from the same problem. Why don't you both sit down while I prepare some tea and chocolate sweets for us. It's in the house tonight. Then we can tell each other our problems and complain without caring for anything" she suggested.

Not having nothing better to do I accepted. And who would have imagined it? Abarai-taichou in love with his ex-captain and Ichigo having sex with the Arrancar king. What shocked me the most was Hiromi-chan being Ichigo's defunted dead sister and breaking up with Hitsugaya-taichou. They did such a great couple, I would have never thought they had those kind of problems. Then again I am mostly of the time wrong, why wouldn't this be another time?