Act I: Grimmjow

"I love you, son if a bitch! That is what is wrong with me!"

"I am only a game for you, a toy to use whenever you are bored"

"I can't keep on doing this not anymore"

"You can't finish something that never started"

"Grimmjow!" Halibel yelled snapping me out of my thoughts.

I raised my gaze from the paperwork on my lap and looked at her with a boring expression, trying to conceal how much Berry's words affected me. They had been ringing in my head repeatedly these last couple of days. I chuckled humourlessly, if he only knew what he meant to me... How his strength and beauty in combat took my breath away, making me want to be better so he can see what a worthy mate I could be. Not only by getting stronger, but by showing him that I could be a good person/hollow as well. That he is the reason why the hollow activity as decreased in Karakura. That everything I wanted since I woke up from Aizen's control was to have him. At the beginning I thought that if I could have him only physically then I would be fine, but then I began craving more and more from him.

No... at the beginning I thought the same way that Ichigo did. I believed that I only wanted his body, that he was only a... a toy for me. And everything I did was so I could have more possibilities of using his delicious body. However, hearing him say the lies I told myself over and over again without believing them at all... woke me up for a second time. However, this time not from any mind control but from my own lies. I discovered that I do have a heart, one that only desires Berry and that broke when I saw his tear stained face as the gates to the soul society closed.

"It seems that he is spacing again" Stark commented in his absentmindedly way, but there was a hint of concern that got my attention and made me smirk in pride. Even when Aizen had us under his control he never got us to care about him, we weren't anything but weapons at his disposal. Now... now we are a family, a strange and mismatched one but a family at least.

"Well, he needs to snap out of it soon and come to my laboratory. We all need to see this immediately!" Szayel demanded from the speakers he installed all over the castle.

I looked at both of my Espadas, the three of us were confused of what had Szayel so stressed out, which was very unlike him. So we all rushed to the laboratory, when I say all I mean the whole castle, we expected to find enemies attacking or something like that. However, we found something even worse.

We found them...

A/N: Sorry but this chapter is short.